Acrophilia #3: Results

a free shadow

I am a little worried, because so far I have very little to go on with to the third round.

I am afraid I will not be able to make any substantial extensions either. So I will either have to go with what I have around the deadline, or push that deadline for a week or so, which is definitely not something I would like to do.

Hard to say.Shadow,Whitefinch,A Free Shadow has set her stall out as tough but fair.That applies to all of us.

Okay,perhaps an"obscure comment" might help us all equally,but it maybe unfair to those coming close to the theme.My take is provide the hint unless there are dissenting voices,

You mean you've got the maiden's ass?

I believe I have the maiden's ass!

A few others are causing me more problems. I got two of my 4 prelim choices wrong and I have no idea which the two were, so it looks as though at least two people will have stumped me for the first time.

I've just not had the time this week. Tonight is the first chance I've had to properly go through them for any length of time and typically my head has started pounding!

I believe I have the maiden's ass!

A few others are causing me more problems. I got two of my 4 prelim choices wrong and I have no idea which the two were, so it looks as though at least two people will have stumped me for the first time.

I've just not had the time this week. Tonight is the first chance I've had to properly go through them for any length of time and typically my head has started pounding!

Same as that,maiden's ass aside.Think I have three wrong,going to have to sweat it to get them right.

Well, I've sent my finals. I even invented a theme just because I didn't like leaving it blank. It doesn't even fit the few characters I'm acceptably certain about, but well, who knows. It fits my character and maybe I got the theme, just all my character guesses are wrong?

I also got 3 out of 4 of my prelims, plus I'm confident about several others, so I hope I at least matched my previous round.

No clue, though, about what the theme is. Very sadly, Shadow says if I use my little grey cells, I should be able to figure it out. :(

Is that a clue?

Sadly, all the little grey cells that I had left are all used up now. I could feel them popping and fizzling out as I worked on this round.

I'm watching the documentary on PBS about David Suchet's career as Poirot, so, no, 'little grey cells' is merely an echo of Agathe Christie, not Shadow. :)

Coincidentally. I'm watching a (long time ago) PVR'd Miss Marple (PBS).

I'm watching a documentary on Bronies.

I've decided I'm a Thronie.

Coincidentally. That's the second time I've heard brony mentioned in a week. Never heard it or knew what they were before.

Archived