[TWOIAF Spoiler] Best Artwork

MoIaF

I have to say I'm extremely pleased with all the beautiful artwork in the book. It really enhances what I've imagine some of these people and places look like.

So, what is your favorite piece of artwork?*

*I just got my book so I need to process what I like best. So far I love the dragon artwork, Essos,,the maps and I'm so happy the Dany and Jon made it onto the book. :D

Lyonel Baratheon vs. Dunk, or Robert vs. Rhaegar. Both are absolutely fantastic.

Though I have no complaints with any of the artwork. It's all pretty damn good.

Those were truly N. C. Wyeth worthy , I love the Dunk and Baratheon one, it's that kind of a 'lived-in' moment that great fantasy artists do, heck I'd buy a whole book of art like that!

I really like the artwork of the Rhoynar fighting the Freehold. Also, a lot of the Targ portraits. But there's a ton of stuff so I know I'm forgetting others that I liked.

Just looked it up - amazing. Valyria looks great too.

Lyonel Baratheon vs. Dunk, or Robert vs. Rhaegar. Both are absolutely fantastic.

Though I have no complaints with any of the artwork. It's all pretty damn good.

Those were truly N. C. Wyeth worthy , I love the Dunk and Baratheon one, it's that kind of a 'lived-in' moment that great fantasy artists do, heck I'd buy a whole book of art like that!

It definitely makes you feel like you are right there with them.

The art is fantastic - I love having visuals. My favorites are of the castles. I do think the various pictures of wives and mistresses (like Maegor's wives) is a little too romance novel for my taste, but that is such a little nitpick. The artwork itself is beautiful.

The hot targs. Except for Aegon I.

Holly crap! I knew the Targs were suppose to be beautiful but man some of them are almost otherworldly beautiful.

I will say this, young Tywin was pretty hot.

Holly crap! I knew the Targs were suppose to be beautiful but man some of them are almost otherworldly beautiful.

I will say this, you Tywin was pretty hot.

Wasn't that enamoured by Rheagar, but definitely Tywin. I don't really know how I feel about this, especially know I know what he did to the Reynes.

Archived