[TWOIAF Spoilers] A thread for those who just cant wait: Spoil our Q!

Perhaps its a good idea to make a thread where the ones who just cant wait for the book, and got to wait for it for many weeks, can willingly ask their questions hoping those who have it can help them out. Yeah, I have no problem being spoiled.

So Ill ask some of the things I would immediately look if I had the book.

1- Is there any detail of the battle of Long Lake between northeners and wildings?

2- Is the Estermont family tree with the grampa issue finally solved?

those two just popped out of my mind as an example :idea:

1. A little bit, although we didn't know already, if I remember correctly. But Raymun Redbeard becomes King-beyond-the-Wall in 213 AC, suggesting that we may witness his rise if Dunk and Egg continue to the Wall after they visit Winterfell.

2. Nope.

The thing is three times the height of the Wall (or the Hightower, confirming that that, too, is 700 feet high), and two leagues in diameter from east to west.

Those are insane proportions. Jaime possibly was right, that thing is bigger than Harrenhal.

1. A little bit, although we didn't know already, if I remember correctly. But Raymun Redbeard becomes King-beyond-the-Wall in 213 AC, suggesting that we may witness his rise if Dunk and Egg continue to the Wall after they visit Winterfell.

2. Nope.

but is it stated how many men the starks and the umbers musterd?

Tell me about Theon Stark.

Holy shit, dude. Theon Fucking Stark. Repelled a dozen Andal invasions, then decided to work smarter, not harder. He tied the corpse of their leader to the front of his ship, sailed it to Andalos, and just fucking killed them all on their own turf. And what does he do after that? Fills his goddamn boat up with the heads of all the Andals he killed, sails home, and builds a huge "Trespassers Will Be Shot" sign with them all along the eastern coast, in all probability while shouting the "and you will know my name is The Lord" speech back east across the water in case any Andals survived to hear it.

After singlehandedly thwarting an entire cardinal direction, Theon Stark mucks about for a bit. Before too long he remembers that you're happiest doing what you love, and gets back to his passion: experimental neurosurgery. He opens skulls in the Sisters, the Vale, the Western sea, and oh yeah, kills off the better part of a generation of wildlings. If it could be stuck with a pointy thing, Theon Stark probably stuck it with a pointy thing at some point in his life.

...thanks for that. Had to share.

Holy shit, dude. Theon Fucking Stark. Repelled a dozen Andal invasions, then decided to work smarter, not harder. He tied the corpse of their leader to the front of his ship, sailed it to Andalos, and just fucking killed them all on their own turf. And what does he do after that? Fills his goddamn boat up with the heads of all the Andals he killed, sails home, and builds a huge "Trespassers Will Be Shot" sign with them all along the eastern coast, in all probability while shouting the "and you will know my name is The Lord" speech back east across the water in case any Andals survived to hear it.

After singlehandedly thwarting an entire cardinal direction, Theon Stark mucks about for a bit. Before too long he remembers that you're happiest doing what you love, and gets back to his passion: experimental neurosurgery. He opens skulls in the Sisters, the Vale, the Western sea, and oh yeah, kills off the better part of a generation of wildlings. If it could be stuck with a pointy thing, Theon Stark probably stuck it with a pointy thing at some point in his life.

...thanks for that. Had to share.

0_0 BAD. ASS.

Archived