[TWOIAF Spoilers] A thread for those who just cant wait: Spoil our Q!

The Barrowkings (presumably the Dustins or a predecessor), the Warg King, the Towers, Ambers, Greenwoods and Frosts. Gaven Greywolf, a skinchanger king and the Flints of Breakstone Hill, the Slates of Blackpool, the Umbers of Last Hearth, the Lockes of Oldcastle, the Glovers of Deepwood Motte, the Fishers of the Stony Shore, the Ryders of the Rills . . . and mayhaps even the Blackwoods of Raventree.

The Barrowkings (presumably the Dustins or a predecessor), the Warg King, the Towers, Ambers, Greenwoods and Frosts. Gaven Greywolf, a skinchanger king and the Flints of Breakstone Hill, the Slates of Blackpool, the Umbers of Last Hearth, the Lockes of Oldcastle, the Glovers of Deepwood Motte, the Fishers of the Stony Shore, the Ryders of the Rills . . . and mayhaps even the Blackwoods of Raventree.

That's all?

Where did the Warg King, the Towers, the Ambers, the Greenwoods, the Frosts, and Gaven Greywolf rule?

Omg how did I forget the Boltons! Yes there were Bolton kings! The wolfswood is quite large so I wouldn't stress it.

The Greystarks ruled the Wolfs Den of the White Knife... that is all :/

No, no dragons were mentioned in Westeros. Dragons as we know them seem to have originated from breeding firewyrms with wyverns, and that happened in Essos.

Omg how did I forget the Boltons! Yes there were Bolton kings! The wolfswood is quite large so I wouldn't stress it.

The Greystarks ruled the Wolfs Den of the White Knife... that is all :/

No, no dragons were mentioned in Westeros. Dragons as we know them seem to have originated from breeding firewyrms with wyverns, and that happened in Essos.

Actually its mentioned that dragons were all over the world - their bones have been found as north as Ibben and as south as Sothoryos

The Dayne's have a sword called Dawn which was made of falling star. Dayne knights are given the title Sword of the Morning. Davis Dayne was the second husband of Nymeria.

Visenyas founded the a Kingsguard (modelling them after the Night Watch) after she had to protect Aegon from Dornish assassins.

Archived