[TWOIAF Spoilers] A thread for those who just cant wait: Spoil our Q!

any more dragonblood in the Baratheon family besides orys and rhaelle?, and by the way, is it anything said about Roberts uncles or relatives to clear up who is after Shireen in their line?

Alyssa Velaryon, wife of Aenys I later married Robar Baratheon and was mother of Boremund and Jocelyn. She was Targaryen on her mother's side

any more dragonblood in the Baratheon family besides orys and rhaelle?

is it anything said about Roberts uncles or relatives to clear up who is after Shireen in their line?

is it mentioned if they had their own valyrian sword at some point?

The Targaryens and Baratheons both appear to be descended from Alyssa Velaryon (first the wife of Aenys, then Robar Baratheon).

Are there any new valyrian steel weapons mentioned or the fates of other blades such as where Orphan Maker went or where the Ironborn vs swords were claimed? Thanks!

The Royces had one called Lamentation, but it was lost in the storming of the dragonpit.

Edit: It tells how Dalton Greyjoy took Nightfall from a pirate. There is also one interesting Valyrian Steel tidbit. One maester alledges that the smiths in Qohor require blood sacrifices to rework it. Gendry might be lucky he got sent to the wall when he did! have tried to create new Valyrian Steel using blood sacrifices.

Do we find out the ultimate fate of Shiera Seastar?

Is there any information about the Kingdom of Sarnor and its relationship with the Valyrian Freehold?

Any info about the moonsingers and their beliefs?

1-I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Sorry :/

2-Sarnori allied with Valyria against Ghiscari. Then other rival kings allied with Ghiscari and some still choose to stay allied with Valyria.

3-Traditionally all moonsingers are female, but there are male ones too. They take the role of a healer and judge in a Jogos Nhai group (I guess it has a name but I don't remember atm, its like a khalasar but JN travel with their close kin and its much smaller than a khalasar)

and do we know who is shireens closest relative from the baratheon line?

edit: besides stannis LOL

I guess House Tarth is their closest kin atm (Im assuming you are asking which house would take the royal name if Baratheons die out?)

uhm. how is this stated?

In the vaguest way possible. It's just mentioned that (relativly recently) they have blood ties to the Targaryens

Edit: Lord Varys has a theory that the relation is through Dunk.

The Royces had one called Lamentation, but it was lost in the storming of the dragonpit.

Edit: It tells how Dalton Greyjoy took Nightfall from a pirate. There is also one interesting Valyrian Steel tidbit. One maester alledges that the smiths in Qohor require blood sacrifices to rework it. Gendry might be lucky he got sent to the wall when he did!

I thought the maester said the Qohorik were using blood sacrifices in an attempt to figure out how to create new Valyrian steel.

Archived