(TWOIAF spoilers) The Field of Fire

Johnnyrocket

Who else grew increasingly excited while reading of Aegon's Conquest? There were facts I knew of before reading the chapters, but the detail in describing the battle known as the Field of Fire was amazing...from the building of both armies and the strategy used by Aegon to conquer such a massive host.

Every five minutes of reading TWOIAF, I think "damn I wish there was a POV chapter about this" .... having a POV chapter of Aegon or Orys during the Conquest would be heaven

Who else grew increasingly excited while reading of Aegon's Conquest? There were facts I knew of before reading the chapters, but the detail in describing the battle known as the Field of Fire was amazing...from the building of both armies and the strategy used by Aegon to conquer such a massive host.

Every five minutes of reading TWOIAF, I think "damn I wish there was a POV chapter about this" .... having a POV chapter of Aegon or Orys during the Conquest would be heaven

By the time I finished reading the Conquest chapter and turned the page to see the Iron Throne picture, some kind of epic music was playing in my head.

Archived