House Tully, or, the Muppets Go Medieval

We already knew that from the Mush ;) There was also an uncle with a muppetname, but I forgot his name. Oscar Tully if I'm not mistaken. Btw, I just found an earlier thread on this ;)

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/119610-twoiaf-spoilers-lord-elmo-and-lord-kermit/

Yeah, but I assumed that the MUSH was just a half-true joke *for* the MUSH, not the actual finished product.

This quote from the other thread I linked explains it all I think :)

MUSH 2.0 was updates for World Book info specifically, IIRC. So everything that is different between 1.0 and 2.0, are highly likely to be canon, indeed. Because it is a game in progress, though, not everything could be changed, which is why the stuff that hasn't been adjusted can't be said to be (close to) canon or not..

This explains Lysa's genetics.

One person flying...

Two persons flying...

Three persons flying...

AH AH AH.

OR...

This floor's got a hole, dear Lysa, dear Lysa, this floor's got a hole, dear Lysa a- AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

LF was able to manipulate quite easily, wasn't he? Almost as if she was a ......

Edmure gave Petyr Baelish the nickname "Littlefinger". What are the chances that Petyr secretly referred to Edmure as "Fozzy"?

This might be my favorite little nod to the obsessive that GRRM could slip in. Have LF comment on gullible, gullible Fozzy when sansa sees him get some news of her Uncle's child being born a son.

This got me thinking of a nice twist on Miss Piggy and Kermit.

Yes, I'm talking to you Lysa Tully and Petyr (Stone/Rivers).

This could be the real reason why Hoster was against Littlefinger marrying any of his daughters.

Wait a minute, I thought Quentyn was the frog in this series.

Archived