Where's the Dayne info? And the FM?

I still think your theory that cannot be named was on the right track.

Me, too. :cheers:

Shhhhh, nobody must speak of the Candy Corn Code. It's Halloween and I got a Candy Corn joke in, so happy right now.

Hey it's good to be back among the living, though I will miss Ned and Robert, seriously I never new Ned could Limbo like that, in Limbo. Cat was there to but then she left. Can't find Benjen, thought he would be there, but no sign of him. Oh and Arthur Dayne is not all that, totally met him and all he does is whine about Howland cheating and he could totally take him, and how it's ok to wear white after Labor Day. And no Arthur it is not.

:lol:

I was all eager for something mythic about the history of High Hermitage, now that I no longer think Darkstar is a douchebag and think he knows something about Arthur. I thought it would be a perfect way to throw us a little tidbit about House Dayne without giving too much away. So sad.

Also Shiera clearly liked him - even if she also liked toying with him - so clearly he must have had something. And tbh I figure he was attractive, even if his eyes/eye might have been unsettling.

Getting him mad with jealousy - so passionate, so juvenile. :lol:

Archived