Bakker XXXI: What Comes After

unJon

Yes, but that’s because he claims that he “exceeds his makers.”

Ah, I think the consensus is that Wutteat had certain physical (and possibly magical) aspects the Inchoroi weaponized but pre-dragon Wutteat was found rather than made?

Ah, I think the consensus is that Wutteat had certain physical (and possibly magical) aspects the Inchoroi weaponized but pre-dragon Wutteat was found rather than made?

:dunno:

Does this rely on any info from the text because it seems to fit HE’s "too speculative to be worth pursuing" rule.

:dunno:

Does this rely on any info from the text because it seems to fit HE’s "too speculative to be worth pursuing" rule.

IIRC the issue was if Wutteat was made like a Sranc would be, why does he seem to have a soul? (And if he doesn't have a soul, how does Hell sustain him?)

IIRC the issue was if Wutteat was made like a Sranc would be, why does he seem to have a soul? (And if he doesn't have a soul, how does Hell sustain him?)

I agree he’s not like the Sranc, but how hell sustains him from within seems like a mystery to me. I don’t it simply means that he’s unwilling to die because he fears damnation, I think there’s something about this Hell that makes it impossible for him to die.

Archived