[TWOIAF Spoilers] Family tree of all of ASOIAF, updated with TWOIAF

El-Daddy

Probably a dumb question but does this say that daenerys had more siblings apart from viserys and rheagar? (daeron, aegon, shaena, jahaerys) Were they like, stillborns or something? I'm kinda confused. Thanks.

Shaena was stillborn, Aegon, Daeron and Jaehaerys all died young. Jaehaerys died the same year he was born, Daeron lived for only half a year, Aegon died a year after his birth (and had been born two months premature, as well).

This is so awesome! What software/program did you use to make this though?

I used GenoPro. It's really good genealogy software, I made my own family tree on it years ago.

Probably a dumb question but does this say that daenerys had more siblings apart from viserys and rheagar? (daeron, aegon, shaena, jahaerys) Were they like, stillborns or something? I'm kinda confused. Thanks.

What Rhaenys said! I don't normally include stillbirths, unless they are named like in this case.

On another note, I updated the tree today too. Maggy the Frog is now specified to be from Essos, and the Mootons are included via Dickon Tarly.

I used GenoPro. It's really good genealogy software, I made my own family tree on it years ago.

What Rhaenys said! I don't normally include stillbirths, unless they are named like in this case.

On another note, I updated the tree today too. Maggy the Frog is now specified to be from Essos, and the Mootons are included via Dickon Tarly.

okay, thanks:)

• 2 months later...

For anyone interested, I've updated it with info from the newly released TWOW Alayne chapter, and the expanded TWOIAF Westerlands section on GRRM's website.

• The order of Ellyn Reyne's children is Rohanne, Cerelle, then Tion.
  • Both sisters were married, and Rohanne had a son who was killed.
  • Harry Hardyng's first child is Alys, whose mother is Cissy, who then married to a Waynwood man-at-arms.
  • Roland Waynwood is 25 years old and is Anya Waynwood's grandson. Since Anya's second son Donnel is ~23, Roland must be the son of Anya's eldest son and heir, Morton.

Nothing too exciting, but I'm just trying to keep the tree updated with each bit of released info, rather than having to do it all when TWOW comes out. The tree now has 950 symbols.

Archived