Forget secret Targaryen, secret Blackwood is the future

naseridrl

The Blackwoods seem almost to have spread their genes all over the place. They seem to give the Gardeners a run for their money on having Blackwood stock in nearly every important house.

I wonder how many families don't have Blackwood blood? The Riverlands seems full of it, Targs got some, Starks got some, Baratheons, Arryn's have got it. Maybe Martells don't?

Brackception.

I think this is a pretty common thing in the Riverlands. If you're the whipping boy of the entire continent, but don't have exceptional martial prowess yourself, you need some way to protect yourself and marriage can do that. We see it in the Freys, the Blackwoods, the Tullys, etc.

This is the funniest thread that I 've read in a while. Yet it does makes sense as every major house in Westeros is tied to house Blackwood including those traitorous Brakens. I mean the Blackwoods were kings in every region they've lived in, the North and Riverlands. I'm more curious what the Blackwood blood's does when it meets these various bloodlines that have different magical aspects. With the Starks and the Targaryens it definitely has some magical properties that enhances their already magical blood. Dany is like a 1/4 blackwood and Dayne. The Stark Children this generation are like 1/4 blackwood as it comes from both sides of the Stark family tree and the Starks did combine both sides of their family tree, when Rickard Stark wed his lady Stark.

Archived