Chapter by chapter

SharpSara

Why I continue to have trouble navigating this site I'll never know. Where are the chapter by chapter discussions located? I like to read a chapter then read the discussions of said chapter. Can someone help me out please. Thank you so much!

There aren't, really. You are currently in the "still reading" subforums, so technically, when you have read a chapter and wish to discuss it, you can make a thread for it here, and discuss it.

When you just have a small question about a chapter, you could ask it here, though. Small Questions is a thread in the general subforum (always usefull, if you wish to prevent spoilers, to mention that you haven't read the entire series yet, and note the last chapter you have read, so we can all keep that in mind when answering the question). The Small Questions thread is renewed roughly every 400 posts, so when the linked thread is no longer open for posting, on the General Subforum, you'll find the new version on the top of the page, pinned.

In the re-read subforum, reread analyses and discussions can be found for multiple character arcs. Probably not every chapter is in there, but close enough, I think.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived