ASOIAF Theory/POV Polls

BryndenBFish

Hiya,

Using Westeros.org's Compendium of Theories and /r/asoiaf's Grand Theory Resource, I've put together yet another form that will poll users on their opinions about ASOIAF theories. This time I'll be cross-posting between here and Westeros.org to size up the fandom at even greater levels.

I've also taken the liberty of crafting this into 2 pages. Page 1 will be in Yes/Partially/No/Don't Know format while page 2 will be multiple choice. It will also be a bit more detailed and lengthy than some polls, so be prepared to maybe hear some theories you may never heard of. And if you haven't, ask away in the comments below. I'm sure some steely-eyed ASOIAF veteran will be happy to answer your question (and then subsequently give their opinion why it's true or false!). I also recognize that this will not be utterly comprehensive, and if your pet theory does not get voted on, I am sorry.

HERE'S THE LINK

Oh and last week on /r/asoiaf, I threw up a poll on favorite POV characters as well. So, check that out too!

I anticipate releasing all results on Friday, November 14, 2014. So, voting will be open until then.

So, which theories do you love and why? Vote and then let us all know in the comments below!

Archived