POV's you're most looking forward to in TWOW

Bustard

Arya because she's my favorite character.

Davos-want to know if he finds Rickon.

Sam-worried about him being with "Pate."

Sansa-it seems like such a long time since we've heard from her.

Jon-hoping he's still alive.

Dany-Just want to know what will happen next.

Barristan-Just because I love him.

ARYA - always.

Jon Snow - got to know if he's alive or what.

Sansa - her last AFFC chapter was such a question mark

Sam - So much weird shit going on at the Citadel. Sarella / Alleras, "Pate", Marwyn, and soon to be probably Euron and Sam's dad.

Dany - Let's see if the grass is greener on the Dothraki side.

-I have a feeling if they don't have an alternative and Brienne and Jaime do go straight to LS. I think it is Brienne's POV. Could be wrong and it is Jaime's first. But I am dying to see what the hell happens from exactly where they left off. If the Gendry reveal happens in 6, that would most likely be in Brienne's POV too. Or if someone else is there and it is their perspective, it includes them and LS and BWB. And we get their internal thoughts/other info in their POV at other times.

-The Prologue.

-

Mercy, I feel is about 2/5 or 3/5ths of the way in. So I would love to see where it falls and what comes before/after.

-Whatever POV Big Nyms shows up in. Most likely Arya, but it could be someone else first. It depends.

-I have a feeling if they don't have an alternative and Brienne and Jaime do go straight to LS. I think it is Brienne's POV. Could be wrong and it is Jaime's first. But I am dying to see what the hell happens from exactly where they left off. If the Gendry reveal happens in 6, that would most likely be in Brienne's POV too. Or if someone else is there and it is their perspective, it includes them and LS and BWB. And we get their internal thoughts/other info in their POV at other times.

-The Prologue.

-

Mercy, I feel is about 2/5 or 3/5ths of the way in. So I would love to see where it falls and what comes before/after.

-Whatever POV Big Nyms shows up in. Most likely Arya, but it could be someone else first. It depends.

Really? I feel like he will start off with Mercy as a reminder then jump into the battles.

He starts of ACOK with her and she is 3rd one in a storm of swords and those where very action packed novels like this one shaping up to be. Arya normally starts off very early if she has a lot of chapters and i think she will this time.

Really? I feel like he will start off with Mercy as a reminder then jump into the battles.

He starts of ACOK with her and she is 3rd one in a storm of swords and those where very action packed novels like this one shaping up to be. Arya normally starts off very early if she has a lot of chapters and i think she will this time.

Sorry…I can't say much due to spoilers and going into a whole big thing. I thought it was earlier and still haven't ruled it out to lean that way. But somebody pointed out some evidence that points to this being maybe later due to certain things, and the more I let it marinate, I like it.

But also she is one of my favorite characters so I am trying to sit on it for a bit, and let it sink in, and not let my hopes sway me due to what I want for the character, and some great reasoning I saw. LOL!

Also, I have to find the points someone made by looking through older posts. I don't even want to attempt to try to remember and re-word it all.

Let me see what I can do and maybe I can get back to you with it, in a nutshell.

Sorry…I can't say much due to spoilers and going into a whole big thing. I thought it was earlier and still haven't ruled it out to lean that way. But somebody pointed out some evidence that points to this being maybe later due to certain things, and the more I let it marinate, I like it.

But also she is one of my favorite characters so I am trying to sit on it for a bit, and let it sink in, and not let my hopes sway me due to what I want for the character, and some great reasoning I saw. LOL!

Also, I have to find the points someone made by looking through older posts. I don't even want to attempt to try to remember and re-word it all.

Let me see what I can do and maybe I can get back to you with it, in a nutshell.

Well, I suppose it could start with the two battles and by the point they end it could be 2/5 of the way through the book, but knowing GRRM the first chapter won't be a Tryion/Barristan chapter.

From the sample chapters we have had it seems that in TWOW the first chapter of Stannis and friends will be that Theon chapter. The Meereen episode will have Barristan, Tryion, and Vic chapters back to back.

Also, since GRRM hasn't even hinted at a sample chapter for Jaime/Brienne or Cersei I feel their story won't pick up till later in the book, and Jon's fate is likely to be shrouded in mystery for a while till atleast after Meereen.

So in keeping with GRRM style I feel he will reintroduce the Stark children in the first 5 chapters, since it is suppose to be after the 5 year gap, along with the Theon chapter and maybe a Danny chapter. Then the Meereen Battle, then he will throw us back to westerose (and Arya) with the battle on ice taking at most two chapters, taking winterfell three chapters at most and probably spreed out over the book. What ever the stark children are doing for the book will probably be explained 2/5 of the way through the book but i find it likely we will have a few chapters from them before Meereen.

Asha - since I'm quite invested in Asha's story. Hopefully she's here for the bitter end, but probably not.. :dunce:

Melisandre - She intrigues me, and I want to know more about her and her background.

Cersei - one of my favorites story arcs.

Dany - I want her to move on, and hopefully she's on her way to Vaes Dothrak and/or Asshai/Valyria/anywhere! To my own surprise, I'm actually not that bothered with her not being in Westeros (yet, if ever), but the Mereen stuff felt .. I dunno, awkward, in lack of better words..

Mel/Jon Snow: Really want to find out what's happening at the Wall.

Theon/Asha: Want to know about what happens to Stannis

Davos: Interested in seeing if he finds Rickon & what the youngest of the Starks is like now.

Jaime/Brienne: Want to know what will happen to these two.

Jon Snow/Melisandre - Just to find out is Jon really dead.

Jaime/Brienne - will Jaime make it out of the BwB cave alive.

Davos - I really want to see Skagos.

Bran - will he view more weirwood visions of the past.

Sam - It would be cool if he has a lots of chapters in the WoW. To see him study, making his chain, uncovering some secrets, etc.

Euron - I expect to see him as a main villain at the end of the story. Joffrey was a main villain for the start, and Ramsay for the middle of the story. And more of Pyat Pree and other warlocks.

And besides, I'm looking forward for the first appearance of these characters: Howland Reed, Willas Tyrell and Leyton Hightower.

Archived