Dragon Age: Whatever we were before, we are now... The Inquisition!

Jace, Extat

I'm almost positive its confirmed that the warden is in DAI too, if they survived the archdemon. Although I can't imagine it'd be for very long, there just too many assets that would be required from all the different variables for s/he to do much.

And I suspect that the end of DAI will be as world-changing and variable as ME3 (although, obviously, hopefully much better done), which would prevent much in the way of an immediate sequel anyway; so there was no need to hold back on the Inquisitor's variables. I did see it claimed that it has 40 different endings, but I wonder how similar that is to the "ME3 has 16 different endings" thing. I'd imagine there'd have to be a lot of similarities between at least some of them.

that is an undertaking. I just looked up some spoilers and no mention of him. However,
old God baby is alive and well.

I'll initially be importing from the save of my male Cousland, who had a baby with an unromanced Morrigan, was best friends with Alistair until he spared Loghain, and left the realm in the care of Alistair and Anora.

My DA2 protagonist was a male mage. He was based on Ben Linus from Lost and pissed off just about everyone.

Looking forward to DA3!

I'm almost positive its confirmed that the warden is in DAI too, if they survived the archdemon. Although I can't imagine it'd be for very long, there just too many assets that would be required from all the different variables for s/he to do much.

And I suspect that the end of DAI will be as world-changing and variable as ME3 (although, obviously, hopefully much better done), which would prevent much in the way of an immediate sequel anyway; so there was no need to hold back on the Inquisitor's variables. I did see it claimed that it has 40 different endings, but I wonder how similar that is to the "ME3 has 16 different endings" thing. I'd imagine there'd have to be a lot of similarities between at least some of them.

I haven't seen anything in the spoilers about the warden. Hawke yeah.

I haven't seen anything in the spoilers about the warden. Hawke yeah.

It was one of the early trailers. The voiceover said something like "other heroes will help you" and it briefly showed two people stepping forward. One was clearly wearing Hawke's armor and the other was in complete plate mail with no visible features, a lot of people assumed that was supposed to be the warden.

Set up my Dalish elf rogue, because to hell with the kneelers. Had a god baby with Morigan, put Alister and Anora on the throne, saved that dumb demon kid, left Harrowmont to rule Orzamar, completed all "loyalty" missions for my party, and many other things I barely remember.

For DA2 my funny Hawke rogue did his best and sailed off with Isabella in the end. As sad as it is to say, I think I'm most excited to run into Sandel again. That mouth breathing dwarf is a bad ass.

If I see Sandel again, I'll consider shutting down the game. That kid annoys the shit out of me.

The thing I've always been angry about for DA2 as much as people were justifiably crtiical of miost aspects of the endless cookiecutter combat they still cancled the Exalted March DLC which probably would have been a much better way to wrap up the Hawk story then anything we see in this game.

For me it is also going to have to be after Christmas and much of DA2 left a bad taste in my mouth anyway. However much of what I have seen about the new game so far has been very posiitve

I've got the Dwarf noble who impregnated Morrigan with a dark god and Hawke who sided with the mages. I'm all set and ready to go. I'm much more excited about this than I was even just a couple weeks ago.

Since I'm generally of the opinion that the Kentucky hating Jace can never do anything right ( ;) ), personally I would have made the topic title "No one expects the Thedas Inquisition!"

I've got the Dwarf noble who impregnated Morrigan with a dark god and Hawke who sided with the mages. I'm all set and ready to go. I'm much more excited about this than I was even just a couple weeks ago.

Since I'm generally of the opinion that the Kentucky hating Jace can never do anything right ( ;) ), personally I would have made the topic title "No one expects the Thedas Inquisition!"

Well, out here in normal-people America, we've progressed past 1994 in television broadcasts. There's 20 years of TV that you'll never know about.

That's (sadly) only an optional choice in DA2. I always stuck a knife in him though.

You're a monster! Anders is a sweet and gentle soul! Who's got a sexy side of being able (and totally fucking willing) to murder a church's worth of people.

I could never get too worked up over Anders since I was in the middle of loving up a deluded elven blood mage.

Plus, Sir Pounce-a-lot was boss.

Well, out here in normal-people America, we've progressed past 1994 in television broadcasts. There's 20 years of TV that you'll never know about.

I only need TV to see the sweet sweet science of Kentucky basketball.

I could never get too worked up over Anders since I was in the middle of loving up a deluded blood elf mage.

Well, she was a very nice, deluded blood elf mage, if I may say so.

Can't really remember what choices I made - I believe Alistair's gone somewhere not nice, and Behlen is king .. and Hawke was a mage .. yeah, that's what I remember.

I also think my wife will kill me if I get DAI. For real.

I meet everything except possibly the video card, which is what I'm worried about. I don't know what it is off the top of my head other than that it is nvidia. Nvidia 5400 something? 5600? It gave me some trouble last year and I thought I'd fried it, but it was working alright during my half finished Origins replay earlier this fall. I can run Skyrim and Witcher 2 on it, do you think I'm covered for DA: Inquisition?

Anyways, my first DA:O playthrough I was a female noble human rogue who unsuccessfully tried to romance Morrigan and settled for Leliana. I put Harrowmont on the throne, saved the demon child, and ended up not being sly enough to save Loghain. So he died, Anora ruled on her own, and Alistair stuck with me through the end, and must have ended up giving Morrigan a god baby.

Awakenings was also with my noble rogue, and I don't remember much except how badass she was by that point, and that she ended up killing the talking darkspawn guy.

My Hawke was a female (funny) rogue as well. Not a very memorable playthrough except that she wasn't able to romance the surly elf guy. I don't think she did anything radical with the chantry, but I honestly don't remember much of the plot, let alone what I chose to do.

Can't wait to have a chance to finish my current DA:O playthrough and start on DA:I. Worst comes to worst I get it on my PS3 (bleh)

I don't really know graphics cards. If you have an NVidia GPU then this site might help you figure out whether the card you have is better or worse than the 8800

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/nvidia-geforce-chips-comparison-table/132

The minimum spec for Skyrim in GPU is NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT & ATI Radeon X1800. According to the table on the above site the 7600 is not up to DA2. So a laptop that can run Skyrim is no guarantee of being able to run DA2, unless your lap top can run Skyrim on fairly high settings. Same situation with the Radeon cards obviously.

What's with all this making Behlen king business? Esp if you played as a Dwarf noble? He's a complete arse. I did make him king on one play throough (my duster dwarf I think) but I felt like I had to take a shower afterwards. Harromont is a bit of a traditionalist dick but he's a nicer person.

I had a male human noble who was horrible to Alistair at every turn (why wouldn't you be horrible to him?), got off with Leliana and married Anora to become king with Leliana staying on as his mistress. He did the deal with Morrigan, saved Loghain and carted Alistair off to rot somewhere. He also made Bhelen king, seeing in him a kindred spirit.

My Hawke character was an apostate mage who hated the Chantry and the templars. He got in a relationship with Merrill (because she was too damn cute and my favourite character in the game), saved the slaves and looked after the needy, but turned a blind eye to the bad things Anders and Merrill did. He fully approved of Anders blowing up the church (and wanted to do it himself) and went off into the night with Merrill.

I hope Merrill comes back in this game ...

I could never finish my mage Hawke playthrough, It just didn't make much sense to me given the world they created and the story they were writing - I mean I'm in the city with apparently one of the strongest templar presences in the world shooting fucking fireballs in the middle of the street and in the prologue in the middle of their goddamn courtyard yet no-one even tries to arrest you or anything - Wardens got away with it as a part of the story cause they've got diplomatic immunity or something and i'd assume the Inquisition are the same but for Hawke it just didn't make any sense to me

Archived