Goodkind 54: How to Revive a Dead Dick

Myshkin

3 hours ago, Werthead said:

Jack Raines, an author living on the edge, out of control until he meets the only woman who can tame his yeard.

On the plus side of things, if Hillary wins the election maybe Goodkind will have some kind of psychotic break and won't be able to write for a while, before returning and making her a demonic, evil villain in a future novel. Again.

Its OK, Al Gore will save us by boning her.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2014 at 7:53 PM, Myshkin said:

Who among us can honestly say that they wouldn't like more barbs on their cock?

Nambles always put me in mind of North America Man Boy Love Association, which is an unpleasant thought.

Three thoughts:

1) Super-predators. This is intentional.

2) What the hell ever happened to the book he was writing about the guy who had the devil chained up in his basement?

3) Terry Goodkind has written a novel that features the "darknet". I can't wait to see what he thinks that is.

Bonus thought: I know this makes me a terrible person, but I am ecstatic that Terry will be publishing a new book.

5 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Doesn't he also have some spin off about oh shit, the lady from the statue book, ...Nici?

Behold the cover!

The blurb:

Onetime lieutenant of the evil Emperor Jagang, known as "Death's Mistress" and the "Slave Queen", the deadly Nicci captured Richard Rahl in order to convince him that the Imperial Order stood for the greater good. But it was Richard who converted Nicci instead, and for years thereafter she served Richard and Kahlan as one of their closest friends--and one of their most lethal defenders.

Now, with the reign of Richard and Kahlan finally stablized, Nicci has set out on her own for new adventures. Her first job being to keep the unworldly prophet Nathan out of trouble...

This will launch an entirely new series and cast of characters centered on one of best-loved characters in the now-concluded Sword of Truth.

On 9/28/2016 at 3:47 PM, SkynJay said:

A complete reinvention?  Well we all know how badly the very diverse sub-genre needed reinventing!

I wouldn't be surprised if Badkind himself wrote that description. Remember how he claimed to have reinvented the fantasy genre with Wizards First Rule? The guy is full of himself but what Objectivist isn't.

32 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

She's the one that kidnapped him and made her beat him then had sex with some random dudes but then he built the statue of revolution + 1.

As opposed to the other one who did all of that the first time...

9 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

As opposed to the other one who did all of that the first time...

This is my favorite post this week. Never heard of this Jaxom guy before, but I like him.

Archived