Official Blatant but Honest Self Promotion Thread

EruditeFool

What's more pathetic, chief, that I sank to your level or that you were there in the first place? The latter, I think.

And why would I care what some ignoramus with a dog dressed up as Mr. Spock from Star Trek as his avatar thinks about my writing. Are you sure you even have the ability to write such a document? Go ahead, it'll be good exposure for me. And then, when you're done posting it wherever, be sure to print out a copy and shove it.

4 minutes ago, Richard Writhen said:

What's more pathetic, chief, that I sank to your level or that you were there in the first place? The latter, I think.

And why would I care what some ignoramus with a dog dressed up as Mr. Spock from Star Trek as his avatar thinks about my writing. Are you sure you even have the ability to write such a document? Go ahead, it'll be good exposure for me. And then, when you're done posting it wherever, be sure to print out a copy and shove it.

You, sir, are a poo poo head.

On 2/20/2016 at 2:47 PM, Richard Writhen said:

I'm confused by this first paragraph. Is the lady referred to large or small? Because in one sentence, she is described as having a "well-rounded frame" which I tend to think means large and curvy. But in a following sentence it says "because she was so very petite, the steps didn’t even so much as groan as she made her way carefully down them" which seems to contradict her being "well-rounded."

52 minutes ago, MisterOJ said:

I'm confused by this first paragraph. Is the lady referred to large or small? Because in one sentence, she is described as having a "well-rounded frame" which I tend to think means large and curvy. But in a following sentence it says "because she was so very petite, the steps didn’t even so much as groan as she made her way carefully down them" which seems to contradict her being "well-rounded."

Both. Not large but well-rounded.

3 hours ago, Richard Writhen said:

You're the one flinging abuse, not me. 

I must ask: What's my avatar got to do with anything? Does me thinking it's a funny picture somehow invalidate my opinion on all things creative?

And lol at your questioning of my writing ability. Granted, I might not be the best writer in the world, but I'm better than you mate.

Live long and prosper.