R+L=J v.116

Jon Weirgaryen

Tyrion addresses him as "Your Grace" when Aegon commands him to pick up the cyvasse pieces.

But you're right. It seems that they do not address him as King because the plan is that he will gain his kingship by marrying Dany.

After the plan changes however to press Aegon's claim solely as his own, the Golden Company kneels before him and offers their swords, basically declaring him king. I don't know if he's addressed afterwards as "Your Grace", but it's clear that the Golden Company raised him up as king as they'd intended to.

Yes. After they land in Westeros and take Griffin's Roost, Aegon is still a prince.

"My lord does have one prize to offer," Haldon Halfmaester pointed out. "Prince Aegon's hand. A marriage alliance, to bring some great House to our banners."

A bride for our bright prince. Jon Connington remembered Prince Rhaegar's wedding all too well. Elia was never worthy of him. She was frail and sickly from the first, and childbirth only left her weaker.

"Daenerys Targaryen may yet come home one day," Connington told the Halfmaester. "Aegon must be free to marry her."

. So he is a Prince now, and he can't marry now, because that would prevent him from marrying Dany (you only get one wife, after all), which he needs to do to claim the throne.

I'd answer, but I've forsworn comic sans.

No please answer. You said that there could be dozens of people at Starfall who know the truth. Now please defend how all these dozens of people, lie to their Lord and tell him that Wylla and Ned fathered Jon instead of telling him that Rhaegar and Lyanna did. How did all these dozens of people, all tell the same story at this castle?

Archived