Foo Fighters Turn 20 - Sonic Highways on HBO

kairparavel

Has anyone been watching this?

I watched the first four episodes/cities (Chicago, DC, Nashville and Austin) over Thanksgiving weekend and it's just so interesting. The DC episode in particular interested me (and not just because I live in the area). I love the lead single as well.

I have watched all of the episodes so far. It is extremely interesting. I love the vibe the of the show. The music is fun and hearing from all the different aspects of music really emphasizes the love these people have for creating something beautiful. It doesn't matter if it's punk or country, at it's heart, it comes from the same place.

Good music, good tv, you can't beat that.

I've seen Chicago, DC, Austin, Nashville, and LA.

Really enjoying the show and how deep they dig into the roots of the music culture.

Nashville is the one that surprised/educated me the most. I'm not a fan of country music and gained respect for it after that episode.

great shows...great music

i am really enjoying the new songs and history lessons mingled with sites and people in each place. as a fan of Foo since the beginning the music hasn't let me down and each one's reaction to what they are seeing and the people the are meeting is fun to watch

I'm not a huge FF fan, but I totally agree that Dave G. is a cool and interesting guy, and I want to get caught up on this. Hoping it's On Demand and might start watching tonight.

Kair - For what it's worth, tell that old fellow MC that I finally saw the light on Them Crooked Vultures.

Yep it's On Demand.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived