Game of Thrones Episodic Game Released

Westeros

Excited for earlier-than-expected release, a bit nervous about whether or not it's going to have issues like #2. Tales from the Borderlands ep 2 took nearly 4 months to release, but worked perfectly. Guess we'll see.

Oh god...no spoilers, but this episode was INSANE. Absolutely insane. Everything ramped up x 1000. I found myself yelling at the screen in several places.

Can't wait to see others' reactions to this.

Seems like TWD episodes are longer.

All Telltale games are between 1 and 2.5 hours. But quantity isn't nearly as important as quality. I would hate for Telltale to feel obligated to fill a time-limit with fluff instead of just putting what is necessary for the story.

It seems that

Maester Ortegryn is a traitor.... or Gwyn is lying... or Lord Whitehill lied to Gwyn because he know she'll tell Rodrick

Or someone you are not at all expecting. Like your mother or Duncan.

Or someone you are not at all expecting. Like your mother or Duncan.

Yeah. I'd say it's definitely either the mother or Duncan. Someone's leaking info since they know about Asher and Mira's parts. Maester Ortegryn could easily have let Rodrick die in surgery since Rodrick being back has just made House Forrester stronger since the lord is no longer a hostage at their house. It also may not be a coincidence that they made sure it's Royland who finds Rodrick alive since this would have also been an opportunity to kill Rodrick. The mother's obvious motive would be Ryan's safety, but I find it hard to believe she'd leak plans on freeing Ryan then, and she was also the one to advise you to basically slaughter the Whitehills at the first opportunity.

I'd have to go with Duncan. He makes the most story-interesting choice since it means he sent his nephew to go find the Grove for his self-interest rather than for the Forresters. On the contrasting side, it also shows just how evil/heartless he could be to work with the people that killed his brother and niece. Of course, we don't actually know how close they were.

Ortegryn has suspicious influence over Gryff Whitehill. Gryff is kicking Rodrik's hand, maester shouts sth like :Stop my lord or he'll lose it! " and Gryff stopps... about minute before he was threating Roddy the Ruin with sword and has beaten his face....

Archived