Game of Thrones Episodic Game Released

Westeros

Here are my choices:

I saved Malcolm. Like Asher said, Beskha is tough. She'll get over it. I need to get back to Westeros and Malcolm is more valuable to me than Beskha right now.

I spoke with Tyrion. Margaery is already mad so whatever. I knew Tyrion was going to be arrested obviously, but I figured I might as well see what he had to say.

I walked away from Britt. Even though I completely tried to avoid fighting and killing him, I guess I had no choice. I gave Jon my word that I would behave myself and I tried my best. Walking away seemed like the smart thing to do. If I can't completely keep my word, might as well keep what I can.

I stood up to Gryff. Pretty self explanatory. Fuck the Whitehills. Especially Gryff. Though I'm surprised that most people stayed down. I refuse to submit or bend the knee to anybody.

I kept the Ironwood decree. What would burning it do? Sure, it may have less value with Tyrion in a dungeon, but burning it would be a waste.

I'll be playing it this weekend. Looking forward to it. So the next episode should be around the end of Season 5 in June?

It comes when it comes. Seriously...they don't have schedules with this stuff. You thought this one would be out in 2 weeks and here it is...asking people when it's coming out is kind of useless since no one but the people making the game know the release date.

Was I the only one who thought

Rodrik Forrester's return

could have happened better?

I have took to been as agressive as possible with the Whitehills... hate those guys. Its mainly down to the fact I was actually respectfull to Ramsay Snow

yet he killed Ethan anyway! >:(

It comes when it comes. Seriously...they don't have schedules with this stuff. You thought this one would be out in 2 weeks and here it is...asking people when it's coming out is kind of useless since no one but the people making the game know the release date.

And sometimes they don't even know. :P

Very true. I'm actually quite happy that we got GoT 3 and TftB 2 so close together - it's like Christmas XD

I haven't been able to play TFTB yet. :( I know I'm years behind, but I haven't been able to finish Borderlands 2 yet. School has gotten in the way so much, I'm hopefully going to have that done by the Steam summer sale and then play the Pre-Sequel until the winter sale where I can get TFTB for cheap!

I haven't been able to play TFTB yet. :( I know I'm years behind, but I haven't been able to finish Borderlands 2 yet. School has gotten in the way so much, I'm hopefully going to have that done by the Steam summer sale and then play the Pre-Sequel until the winter sale where I can get TFTB for cheap!

I haven't played any other borderlands game, but I really like TFTB. The first episode was really good, but the second was amazing.

I don't really agree with this review. For me it was a very entertaining episode. I have to agree though, that it is kind of annoying when the game forces you on a certain path.

For most parts I enjoy the experience of being part of the ASOIAF universe and be able to make some (maybe not so important) decisions. The writing is still very good and I didn't mind any of those lines of dialogue this review mentions. Also many other reviews consider this the best episode so far - words (opinions) are wind, you know?

Archived