R+L=J v.118

MtnLion

Well somebody has to at some point, it's not like the internet doesn't know. It's been in the news, for crying out loud it was on honest trailers, 16 million people watched that. They drop little hints and stuff, there are just certain plot lines they have to kind of start addressing. They do weird things though, they are going to Dorne and no Arianne, how much fucking sense does that make? What Next they going to give us the FM in Braavos without Arya? The Watch itself has gotten short changed for 4 seasons. Well KL is screwed, no Tyrion, no Joff, no Tywin, No Varys, no Littlefinger, no Sansa, and soon no Jaime and Bronn. Cat has not returned so what are Brie and Pod going to do? Oh wait Jaime goes to Dorne as well right? Most of the new cast is for Dorne, sooooo? This could be a really rough year. No Bran north of the wall this season. Dany Marries HIz... just vomited in my mouth a little.

Tyrion and Varys on walkabout.

Dorne with Jaime, lots of plotting but they really don't do anything. And what is Jaime going to do? Put his daughter on the throne, instead of his other son? Skipping that and it's just Doran talking.

Arya ninja training which we may not see much of.

Sansa but she does not have a lot in crows and zero in dance.

Lots of the Boltons and Theon

Naked Cersei and Robert Strong, that should be an interesting conversation

Cersei and Marg locked up.

You know with all the People that were in KL helping to make interesting, most of them are gone.

Varys will return in the end and kill at least one person

Was Alys cast? I don't think she was.

I am thinking it will be a lot of Dorne, but who knows.

Stannis captures Asha.

Jon has a new Red head in his life. She slept with Gendry right?

Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, HH, not going to happen.

They got to throw something in there or this is going to be a bad season for 9 episodes.

Can't say I agree with your analysis, but really that's neither here nor there. The show will start filling in the backstory when it becomes necessary and not before, because that's a shit ton of information for a TV audience to take in when it's not yet relevant to the plot. It also could be argued that Martin gave away too much too early, and would have done better to spread it out more instead of putting so much in the first book. The show isn't going to make that mistake, at least.

Well somebody has to at some point, it's not like the internet doesn't know. It's been in the news, for crying out loud it was on honest trailers, 16 million people watched that. They drop little hints and stuff, there are just certain plot lines they have to kind of start addressing. They do weird things though, they are going to Dorne and no Arianne, how much fucking sense does that make? What Next they going to give us the FM in Braavos without Arya? The Watch itself has gotten short changed for 4 seasons. Well KL is screwed, no Tyrion, no Joff, no Tywin, No Varys, no Littlefinger, no Sansa, and soon no Jaime and Bronn. Cat has not returned so what are Brie and Pod going to do? Oh wait Jaime goes to Dorne as well right? Most of the new cast is for Dorne, sooooo? This could be a really rough year. No Bran north of the wall this season. Dany Marries HIz... just vomited in my mouth a little.

Tyrion and Varys on walkabout.

Dorne with Jaime, lots of plotting but they really don't do anything. And what is Jaime going to do? Put his daughter on the throne, instead of his other son? Skipping that and it's just Doran talking.

Arya ninja training which we may not see much of.

Sansa but she does not have a lot in crows and zero in dance.

Lots of the Boltons and Theon

Naked Cersei and Robert Strong, that should be an interesting conversation

Cersei and Marg locked up.

You know with all the People that were in KL helping to make interesting, most of them are gone.

Varys will return in the end and kill at least one person

Was Alys cast? I don't think she was.

I am thinking it will be a lot of Dorne, but who knows.

Stannis captures Asha.

Jon has a new Red head in his life. She slept with Gendry right?

Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, HH, not going to happen.

They got to throw something in there or this is going to be a bad season for 9 episodes.

I've seen some pics from Meereen that basically made me jump up and down with joy...but I get what you're saying. But then again, AFFC and ADWD are hard book to read for some our favorite characters--be they Dany, Jon. Tyrion, Sansa, Arya...whoever.

If you are wondering, let me sum up the last few hundred posts:

Reader A: Here are a series of interpretations that lead me to believe that R+L= J. Hmmm.

Reader B: I had similar interpretations, when I read that book, having read nothing online. I wonder if there are other readers and/or clues/foreshadowing.

Reader C: Fuck all of you, this is all crap that you are pulling out of thin air. Ned said Wylla was Jon's mother end of story.

Reader D: But symbolism!

Reader E: Symbolism can't mean that because I have an opinion! All opinions are valid!

Repeat ad nauseam.

Just 100 posts? I'd say the last two threads...

Archived