Crusader Kings II Game of Thrones Mod

TimJames

Actually you can't use commands to make a character a good fighter as far as I know, just the duelist and strong traits, also tall and weapons.

add_trait legendary_warrior

I have seen a lot about console commands but how do you add them to certain character? It's shift and ' to bring up the command box but I can never get the character codes to work?

Ones like cash, prestige are simple enough but how do you add the commands to kill certain characters etc..?

What I would like to know is how to use console commands to add and remove traits to a character I am not playing as.

Easy, just give them a title and then use the play command to jump into them, then give_title to put things back.

Thanks. That way I can get the title back without revoking it and having them hate me.

But how do I move an unlanded character from someone else's court to my court?

At my wit's end trying to get the mod to work. Downloaded the latest version, extracted the files, nothing. It still crashes whenever I click "Single Player".

Does the base game work? Does your base game have the latest patches installed?

Are you over the minimum system requirements? When is the last time you updated your drivers?

If you are using Steam, make sure you got the mod in the right folder.

Does the base game work? Does your base game have the latest patches installed?

Are you over the minimum system requirements? When is the last time you updated your drivers?

If you are using Steam, make sure you got the mod in the right folder.

Yes it does.

Yes, I do to the best of my knowledge.

Yes my comp meets system requirements. It doesn't have a graphics card but that doesn't matter for CK2. This thing, like M&B, will run on a potato.

Last time I updated my drivers... no idea, I'm not technically savvy at all. Probably a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE DONE IT!

I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it, and that turned the trick. It works now.

I started a new save as Robb. Married Marg the second Renly died.

As I was marshalling my forces to meet the Lannisters in battle, suddenly I found myself no longer at war with the Lannisters, but with Stannis- it seemed he had attacked KL and taken it in a lightning assault. No matter. Somehow I got Sansa back when that happened, but not Ice, and Stannis was still at war with me. I quickly forced him to surrender with cheats, took him prisoner, along with Cersei, Joffrey, and Tyrion (Stannis had executed Jaime when he took the Throne, but not the other 3 for some reason).

Executed Cersei and Joff, let Tyrion go. Threw Stannis into the dungeon. He demanded trial by combat, and chose as his champion... Lord Hayford? I easily beat Hayford with Ice (which I'd gotten back when I captured Stannis), and threw Stannis straight back in the dungeon.

Arya reappeared almost instantly. Betrothed her to Edric Dayne. Sansa to Trystane Martell.

Balon attacked the North. Mace Tyrell came in on my side and invaded the Isles, while I beat the snot out of Balon in the North. Captured Theon and Victarion in mountain clan territory, which immediately ended the war.

Moved beyond the wall to deal with Mance, which didn't take long because he only had 1000 troops to my 14000 (why?) I actually saw some Others running around in Thenn. 3000 of them to be precise. I hope that's an omen for Winds, the North could handle that many by itself.

Margaery has already given me a son, Torrhen, and is pregnant with my second child at last save.

Also, Meera Reed somehow got married off to the 59 year old Lord of Flint's Finger. Ouch.

Once playing as Robb in the Clash of Kings bookmark I married Arya to Gendry to see if I could.

It was not easy. First you have to find them in the map; as it turns out they're not in the court of feudal lords but in the courts of baron level lords which makes it hard to find Arya without looking and impossible to come across Gendry without looking.

After that you have to invite Gendry to your court; Robb is a pretty honorable dude but you still might need to send a gift to sweeten the deal.

Arya is the hardest to bring to court; you have to offer to educate her and this involves bribing the baron of the tower of dread (one of the castles in Harrenhal). Once you are educating her you get the "your missing sister was found" event. Its best you find Arya sooner rather than later so she doesn't pick up bad traits.

Next comes wedding: you can marry them matrilineally if you want some more relatives or you can marry them regularly by raising Gendry to nobility (if you give Gendry a provence after such a marriage than you'll get an extra ally).

Once playing as Robb in the Clash of Kings bookmark I married Arya to Gendry to see if I could.

It was not easy. First you have to find them in the map; as it turns out they're not in the court of feudal lords but in the courts of baron level lords which makes it hard to find Arya without looking and impossible to come across Gendry without looking.

After that you have to invite Gendry to your court; Robb is a pretty honorable dude but you still might need to send a gift to sweeten the deal.

Arya is the hardest to bring to court; you have to offer to educate her and this involves bribing the baron of the tower of dread (one of the castles in Harrenhal). Once you are educating her you get the "your missing sister was found" event. Its best you find Arya sooner rather than later so she doesn't pick up bad traits.

Next comes wedding: you can marry them matrilineally if you want some more relatives or you can marry them regularly by raising Gendry to nobility (if you give Gendry a provence after such a marriage than you'll get an extra ally).

I didn't need to get her to court, she automatically came home when she reappeared. Showed up as soon as I defeated Stannis, which made perfect sense according to the books.

Search character.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived