Crusader Kings II Game of Thrones Mod

TimJames

What is in beta? What is going on?

What!!

So the missing Stark children actually WILL reappear at some point?!?

Has anyone ever had Arya return?

Usually Sansa turns up in the newer mods as a type of villian if you are Jon i usually am. At some point Bran turns up and it is rare but way later Rickon and Arya will come back.

Yeah but I mean that you can't give them the legendary fighter trait which matters the most in a duel

add_trait master_warrior

Just out of curiosity, what are the console commands for stewards? Not the stewardship stat, the actual trait.

Command . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Trait

add_trait indulgent_wastrel . . . . . . . (First Tier Steward)

add_trait thrifty_clerk . . . . . . . . . . . . (Second Tier Steward)

add_trait fortune_builder . . . . . . . . . . (Third Tier Steward)

add_trait midas_touched . . . . . . . . . . (Forth Tier Steward)

Command . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Trait

add_trait indulgent_wastrel . . . . . . . (First Tier Steward)

add_trait thrifty_clerk . . . . . . . . . . . . (Second Tier Steward)

add_trait fortune_builder . . . . . . . . . . (Third Tier Steward)

add_trait midas_touched . . . . . . . . . . (Forth Tier Steward)

Thank you very much.

Anyone managed to have much luck as Robb Stark in the CoK scenario? I always struggle in the numbers game and even if marrying Margery, the Tyrells never help out. Is the only way to retreat and hope the attacking armies suffer huge attrition...?

It helps of the Greyjoys don't screw you over. Apart from that, I recommend waiting for Tywin to siege down some of your castles and then roll in to crush his now weakened armies.

A much riskier strategy is to just say "fuck all" and charge balls-to-The-Wall and capture KingsLanding. If you do that, you'll end up taking the king prisoner. Then you can avenge your father and cut the little shit's head clean off. Though if you marry Maegaery, Joffery won't set Sansa aside. This means he'll rape her if you don't win the war before he turns 14.

One thing that always disappointed me was when I was playing as Robb and Stannis ends up winning; I always feel cheated out of an opportunity for revenge.

Yeah, Stannis normally ends up winning in most games and then I get the option to bend the knee (different monarch). I usually still go ahead with my plan for independence but the odds are just too against you (even if you can get the Aryns easily onside with a betrothal).

Stannis or Renly winning is basically your only chance, as once Renly dies and Marg marries Joff there is no hope. Dorne will actually side with you a lot more often so Arianne may be a better pick.

You only need 12000 or so men in the north to hold off the Ironborn, so that leaves another 20,000 or so to play with in the south. Make Tywin and crew chase you around the riverlands, and never engage unless certain to win and keep casualties low. Don't waste your large armies sieging, only leave enough men to keep the siege continuing while your main forces are on the move.

It's a war of attrition, you don't have to beat the iron throne, just out last them. Stannis almost always has enough issues after taking the crown that you can hold him off.

I just save, switch to Joff, surrender, and switch back to Robb and accept it and move on. Much simpler.

Lol where's the fun in that

The only thing that's annoying is so much time will pass. Often 5-8 years go by before the main war is over before you can finally return and rule the North full time. The bonus though is that as King in the North, you are free to become King on the throne quite soon after just by taking 2 of the other kingdoms.

I just save, switch to Joff, surrender, and switch back to Robb and accept it and move on. Much simpler.

I usually switch to Joffery, use the imprison cheat to make Stannis lose, then I switch back to Robb and end this war. Then I execute Joffery, Cersei, Jamie, Tywin, and Lancel (basically anyone involved in the deaths of Robert or Eddard).

The odd thing is that with Stannis and Renly dead, Tommen gets to keep the Iron Throne even after he's revealed to be an abomination of incest. (I usually release Tommen because I lack the heart to execute him).

I usually switch to Joffery, use the imprison cheat to make Stannis lose, then I switch back to Robb and end this war. Then I execute Joffery, Cersei, Jamie, Tywin, and Lancel (basically anyone involved in the deaths of Robert or Eddard).

The odd thing is that with Stannis and Renly dead, Tommen gets to keep the Iron Throne even after he's revealed to be an abomination of incest. (I usually release Tommen because I lack the heart to execute him).

Same here.

Though my last playthrough ended with Stannis getting the Iron Throne, attacking Robb, Robb capturing him, Stannis demanding trial by combat, and me as Robb personally defeating his champion with Ice.

Whereupon Stannis was sent to the Wall and Shireen took the throne.

my question is have any of you been Jon and had any type of tower of joy story plot come out like something saying he is Rhaegar's son or he has any claim to the IT ?

There are a few subtle hints of Jon Snow's lineage in the game.

In the Robert's Rebellion bookmark, if the three knights of the Kingsguard win the showdown at the tower of Joy than they take Lyanna to Essos and she gets a son (though the son is named Brandon, oddly enough). This cancels Robert's marriage to Lyanna and has a chance of giving Robert the depressed trait.

Interestingly enough, I've had one game where the showdown at the Tower of Joy ended with Glover, Wull, Ryswell, Cassel, and Dustin all surviving. But that's besides the point.

Later, in the Clash of Kings and Feast of Crows bookmarks, Jon Snow and Ageon Targaryen have the exact same facial features (literally the only difference in their portraits is hair and eye color).

However, the game' code still treats Jon Snow like Eddard's son. If you enter charinfo in the console commands and hover the mouse over Jon Snow, it will not say "Real Father: Rhaegar Targaryen".

Archived