12 Days of Westeros

PrivateMajor

Is it possible GRRM going to announce the release date of TWOW on December 21st?

Oh sweet summer child... :P

Unfortunately, I think there's no way WOW is going to be released any time soon, considering how relatively recent news said that GRRM is only halfway done. If there's any final gift GRRM has in store for us, it's gonna be a new spoiler chapter.

Didn't he write in his Not A Blog that there are probably enough sample chapters out right now?

(Methinks somewhere in the comment section)

Here we go again folks: Eager anticipation --> rumors spread --> nothing happens --> disappointment --> discussion about possible spirit Pokemon for ASOIAF characters.

Yeah, there’s a possibility that we’ll get 12 pictures of presents with slightly witty references written over them...

Maybe we’ll get the actual text of one of the con chapters. The text of Arianne II would sustain me for at least a year.

Wow...second thread of the same topic...weird since we never have that around here.

Anyways...don't get too excited...at the end of the countdown, he is going to announce that he is almost done with Fevre Dream II. Then he'll start on what is left with TWoW.

And then, after that, finally release what we have all been expecting for years. The name of the planet. I voted for Texas but that was taken.

Archived