Tapatalk issues

Rhaenys_Targaryen

Anyone else who can't get sound on the videos shared? Everytime I want to see one I have to get out of tapalk and look it up on youtube.

Having trouble understanding you. Do you mean when you link a video, or watch a video?

Either way sound should work fine

Having trouble understanding you. Do you mean when you link a video, or watch a video?

Either way sound should work fine

Watch. People post a lot of clips with quotes from Martin and they play, in the post itself or when I click on a link. But without sound. :D

Hi all,

I keep getting a "Failed to connect to the forum" message. Using the most up to date Tapatalk app. Any ideas? I can access other forums in the app, just not Westeros.org. Is this a widespread issue?

Sorry if this question is in the wrong place. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

Hi all,

I keep getting a "Failed to connect to the forum" message. Using the most up to date Tapatalk app. Any ideas? I can access other forums in the app, just not Westeros.org. Is this a widespread issue?

Sorry if this question is in the wrong place. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

I have the same problem since Sunday... the server is busy because of GoT Season 5 premiere...

I have the same problem since Sunday... the server is busy because of GoT Season 5 premiere...

Same here. I can see the forum, get on it and when I try to load a topic I cannot get on it anymore. At the moment I am working with safari which works fine but is not so easy to use.

Is there any other application besides tapatalk that works with fora?

They say the problem is something with the forum being out of the hook?

We've gone out of performance mode for now, to see how it goes. We may have to turn it off again -- and will certainly turn it off when the TV show airs tonight -- but until then enjoy.

@Rozemarjin, not sure if the sound issue is still going on, sorry for replying 2 weeks late but you should be able to copy the url and view it outside of taptalk, if you hold down on the link, or quote the post. Copy and Paste the link.

A pain, but at least youll get the sound.

I've updated Tapatalk to the latest version, without any obvious issues (as we had last time, which left us with a partially corrupted installation).

Let me know if things have improved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, is anyone else having heavy tapatalk issues in the last couple of weeks? Looks like it may be that tapatalk has been switched off - but then I can sometimes see topics and other peoples replies, but can now never reply or start a topic (the last few days anyway).

I had this problem with their infamous late-2014 update, but then it seemed to resolve itself mostly.

Thanks!

Hello all, is anyone else having heavy tapatalk issues in the last couple of weeks? Looks like it may be that tapatalk has been switched off - but then I can sometimes see topics and other peoples replies, but can now never reply or start a topic (the last few days anyway).

I had this problem with their infamous late-2014 update, but then it seemed to resolve itself mostly.

Thanks!

It's switched off on Sundays and Mondays as there is HUGE traffic here ( because of Season 5 )

Archived