Predictions for Cersei Lannister for TWoW?

dsug

Margaery has not been known to have a violent disposition, and doesn't execute subordinates like that. She also wouldn't be acting in her name, but the king's. 

Without a POV I can't be stone cold sure of any of that.  I find the whole Tyrell family intriguing and get the feeling they could become more treacherous as they accumulate power.  Don't get me wrong, gun to my head I'd guess the "queen" is a reference to Cersei - just don't think its by any means confirmed that Cersei has retaken the Regency.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly I'm starting to think Cersei will become something of a shadow ruler. During the day, she will sit and she will smile and be silent. During the night, she wages war against the Tyrells and the Faith of the Seven. At night, she unleashes Ser Robert.

Honestly I'm starting to think Cersei will become something of a shadow ruler. During the day, she will sit and she will smile and be silent. During the night, she wages war against the Tyrells and the Faith of the Seven. At night, she unleashes Ser Robert.

Cersei is many things. Subtle is not one of them. As soon as she is back in power she will discard the meek persona.

Archived