a turning point with Bran?

dragonprince

i have a feeling that after Bran gets north of the wall and meets "coldhands" his POV is about to get more eventful, or at least I'm hoping. So far Brans chapters have been a young boy becoming crippled, abandoned, and seeing Winterfell destroyed and basically everyone he grew up with dead. I really feel like Bran is going to have a key part at the end of asoiaf, but so far his POV has been pretty gloomy and rightfully so but i think that after he gets north of the wall his story is really going to pick up, or am i just hoping?

The Nightfort chapter in my opinion is one of Brans best chapters so far

I haven't finished the final book yet, but best I can say without spoilers is it mirrors the show fairly well (including the whole "you will fly" bit). After that, I can't say, and wouldn't want to ruin it for you anyway :)

I'm curious to see how they'll survive at their destination without food, given how near-death they are once they get there. But yes, it seems he is shaping up to be as important as Jon and Dany by the end of the series. My theory is he will warg Drogon to overcome any evil intentions set forth by Dany, Euron or anyone else and use the dragons against the Others.

• 1 month later...

Archived