Bronn question

theSOV666

Hi!

I haven't read the books but I have checked a lot of theories and a while back I read one about Shae working for the Martells. I don't have a link for thi, but it was based on the Martell masterplan theory.

While I believe there is a lot of problems with that one it got me thinking. Shae did turn on Tyrion pretty fast.

And then I was thinking that Bronn both found Shae, and were supposed to send her off on a ship before Tyrions trial. He came back and stated she was gone, but she wasn't.

So IF Shae has been paid by someone from the start. Isn't quite close to conclude that Bronn is paid by the same person. He did become quite rich very quickly, besides he has no problem admitting his lack of honor.

As I said, I haven't read the books so I could be way out there. But I thought some of you could start theorizing.

So is there something to this at all? And if so, who pays them?

The Tyrells?

The Martells?

Littlefinger?

Varys?

Tywin?

In my opinion Tywin seems the most probable, since the only thing they've seem to have done is gain Tyrions trust and cause his fall. Besides Tywin has done this to Tyrion before. And Shae was found in Tywins bed after all.

Archived