I Hate Christmas (Warning: A Tad Bit Explicit)

Sivin

Every time you wish for a white Christmas, you're wishing for DOT workers to be pulled away from their family dinners to work, you bastards.

The snow is falling, the plows are out, and the Indonesian restaurant is doing good business.

And me to be woken up 5 times during the night for bullshit wrecks on I25.

I'm definitely opting out of a "traditional" Christmas from now on. Sure, I like presents, and I like food, but the pressure from outside forces is just too much. If I don't have my own place by next year, where I can hide away, eat food and nap all day, then I'm going away somewhere, away from everyone but my SO.

I'm glad it's over.

Having to wake up with a hangover and spend the day eating turkey, after spending money on other people, nd the worst bit having to make hours of smalltalk with siblings and parents, thankfully it's only once per year.

Lulz. If anyone has a legit beef with Christmas, it's Hans Gruber.

Yeah.

The cleaning, the cooking, the buying, the wrapping of a hundred presents...with a paltry return of presents and actually enduring bitching about having to wrap the 6 presents for me instead of my selflessly wrapping my own presents, which I would've were I not such a demanding bitch... and the lack of appreciation for the things I did...

HG,

I'm glad it's over.

Having to wake up with a hangover and spend the day eating turkey, after spending money on other people, nd the worst bit having to make hours of smalltalk with siblings and parents, thankfully it's only once per year.

Why do you "have" to wake up with a hangover? Isn't there a simple solution to, at least, that part of your difficulties?

Archived