You Know Stabbing, Jon Snow

George W. Lannister

I can see most of this happening but I don't believe Jon would feel released from his NW vows if he dies and is reviwed. He's just too honourable to use a technicality to get away from his duties. If he's alive again, his vows are still valid. IMO the only way he's leaving the Night's Watch is if it ceases to exist and/or the Wall comes down. Although the ensuing chaos after the stabbing may just lead to that.

If he does climb down alive from a funeral pyre I can see two things happening, people will be very loyal to him and worship him (like the Dothraki after Dany appeared with her dragons), or they would chase him away as an abomination. Or a mixture, the NW throws him out, the wildlings follow him (and he stil acts as a man of the NW and eventually goes back to become their commander again.)

I thought he did abandon them when he intended to march south with the Wildlings against the Boltons.

I really hope Jon is AA and i have been adamant he was for years and years now but to me it is looking more and more like he really is truly dead....

I thought he did abandon them when he intended to march south with the Wildlings against the Boltons.

I really hope Jon is AA and i have been adamant he was for years and years now but to me it is looking more and more like he really is truly dead....

I'll have to reread it. I just thought he saw it as something temporary/part of the war. Saving Arya but also aiding Stannis who would in turn help against the larger threat.

I also really hope he is AA and isn't dead...

Archived