Things you hate, that every one else seems to enjoy

peterbound

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one who really enjoys shopping :leaving: it makes me feel better when I'm depressed.

I do not think I have ever met somebody who enjoys one of those. :wideeyed:

It's pretty popular here.. especially jumpsuits. <_<

Burger condiments, especially "secret sauces". They are usually not that secret, and they almost always contain the condiment of the devil, mayonnaise.

Jim Carey

Phil Collins

Nic Cage

Reality television and anyone who's ever been on it.

Carrot Top

Roseanne

Chain restaraunts

Jim Carey, again, I cannot stress this one enough.

How dare you disrespect Phil Collins! Quick story: my co-worker tells me he doesn't like Phil Collins' music (co-worker can come off like a music snob). Which threw me for a loop when 'In The Air' comes on and he commences to sing every word.

How dare you disrespect Phil Collins! Quick story: my co-worker tells me he doesn't like Phil Collins' music (co-worker can come off like a music snob). Which threw me for a loop when 'In The Air' comes on and he commences to sing every word.

Perhaps you should mix him up some Ritalin antidote...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhMiYV04Q2k

Showers.

People seem to find them relaxing, I think they are annoying as fuck. I don't want to be dirty and gross, so I endure them, but I really dread them and schedule things to minimize the number I have to take.

1. Teas... Hate them...

2. Concerts. I like music, but never saw a reason to go and freeze myself to hell because my favorite singer/group is performing.

3. Sanderson finishing Wheel of Time. peterbound made me list this. If this "team" wanted to write damned book, then they should have. I feel like Sanderson's wings have been cropped few times by people who knew Jordan the best.

4. WOIAF. Not hate, just being totally uninterested in the story it tells.

5. Haircuts. Hate it... Don't understand how women do it.

I'm watching the Rose Parade, and it occurs to me that I just do not get parades. Nothing about them is appealing to me. Not floats. Not marching bands or baton wavers. Not getting there at 5:00 am to get a "good" seat for these things. It is all entirely baffling. I feel bad saying that as I know that a lot of work goes into those elements on display at parades, and I don't mean to diminish that, but the whole spectacle is just another weird thing y'all do.

Aw. I warmed up to parades around the 3rd Giants World Series Parade last year. It was even good in the rain. I'm sure if the Cards had had such a good parade this year, you'd have appreciated it. :devil:

Showers.

People seem to find them relaxing, I think they are annoying as fuck. I don't want to be dirty and gross, so I endure them, but I really dread them and schedule things to minimize the number I have to take.

Yup. The worst part is stepping out of the hot shower and being hit by the blast of cold air. This often results on me standing in the shower for far too long, plucking up the courage to turn off the hot water.

I also don't especially like going on holiday, especially somewhere hot. I am a creature of habit, and I enjoy staying in my own home.

I don't really like ice cream either. Or milkshakes. Or lattes, hot chocolates etc. Anything milky really (though I can deal with cheese and milk/cream if it is part of a sauce) I'm not lactose intolerant or anything, I just hate the taste

I hate when these threads come up and people start listing things that *no one* likes. But people still do it so apparently some people are into that.

Also, comic book movies. (And rom coms and action movies. And almost anything that could be described as heartwarming. I really don't enjoy 90% of movies including those that people who otherwise have the same tastes as I enjoy).

Jane Austen. HATE.

When women act like not liking something stereotypically feminine is cool or worth commenting on. You don't like shopping AND YOU'RE A WOMAN?! Amazing.

I swear I don't spend 100% of my time on this board scrolling through every thread to find an insult about Blade Runner to have a heart attack over BUT IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

:bawl:

also, relevant to the thread;

bacon.

even when i was not veggie, bacon is just...so overrated. so ridiculously, phenomenally overrated.

Archived