Things you hate, that every one else seems to enjoy

peterbound

No hate, but maybe more like don't enjoy

Rory McCann (sorry... I know he's loved)

Carbonated drinks

Ovens

Socks

Willow in Buffy ( I know you love her)

Sports massage

btw Lari M What is a fake chimney?

what's with not liking a shower? it's standing under hot water and rubbing one with cleanser?

Larry is...permissive. He occasionally allows my kind to speak for him on certain matters. I feel quite confident that he would tell you that he really fucking hates those fake chimneys.

*Don't say it don't say it don't say it* CHIMPNEYS! *damn!*

King Stannis,

Oh and Xray the Enforcer taking the opposite side of the argument! Looks like we've got a clash of the titans here SER SCOT VS XRAY THE ENFORCER, GET HYPE IT'S HAPPENING FORUMBOWL 2015!!!

No fight. I'm not assuming all women must be "X" where "X" means "shoppers". However, growing up most of the women in my family were "X". Therefore, when it was revealed that my then girlfriend, now wife, was not "X" (as I did not particularly enjoy shopping) it was a pleasant and welcome distinction from the women I had spent most of my time with to that point.

I'm simply telling Adara she is not alone. My wife does not enjoy shopping, nor does my daughter for that matter.

I'm simply telling Adara she is not alone. My wife does not enjoy shopping, nor does my daughter for that matter.

See, that's what's kind of bullshit to me, the idea that a woman is in any way "alone" in not liking shopping.

Eponine,

Yes. The idea that all women like to shop is clearly a false sterotype. But I do take your point that in seeing my wife, and Adara, as somehow "unusual" in disliking shopping I'm reinforcing the existing sterotype. That was most assuredly not my intent even if that was the result. My apologies.

See, that's what's kind of bullshit to me, the idea that a woman is in any way "alone" in not liking shopping.

Seriously. That would be extremely statistically unlikely, given that there's over 3.5 billion of us.

Ok, having googled the zero chimneys must admit that it was obvious. Calling them fake chimneys didn't help, though, or the monkeys being funny.

Anyway, it was my mistake, and I am so totally embarrassed!

(Wish I could get the chimney images out of my head.)

Archived