The Epilogue Of A Dream Of Spring... Which Character's POV?

Blazfemur

Not really.

There will be a String but it will just be a dream of the Summer that never ends until the last PoV when there will be shown that the danger isn't over and that just like what happened before the Others wait in order to strike again.

I hear you. The threat can never truly be over, or then GRRMs universe becomes boring.

I think the final normal chapter should be Arya killing Walder Frey (at this point all his sons would be dead, and he would be the last Frey). As he dies she whispers in his ear: "The North Remembers". And also at this point he would be the last living person on Arya's list.

Note: The Arya idea is not mine, I got it from someone else.

The epilogue will probably be a maester telling us the fate of all the surviving characters (the main ones), I like the Bran idea, but he can't be the epilogue POV because the prologues and epilogues are always a POV of a non-pov character. I also like the idea of it being Benjen coming back to the Wall (or where it used to be?) after completing his quest in the Lands of Always Winter.

• 2 months later...

Littlefinger, explaining all of his motives for playing the game and spreading chaos over the realm. It would be bittersweet as he marries Sansa as a lot of people do not want, and do not expect and she ends up being more of a Southron woman than a Northerner though she helps reestablish Winterfell's prominence. As a dream of spring, his Persephone and him rule the underworld (well, the Riverlands and Eyrie) and they share a pomegranate together toasting a well played game.

what about:

Varys, or rather Varys' real identity, captured by whomever is sitting or reigning at the end, and is put to trial, confessing all he's done, and why. That would be epic as fuck

Archived