R+L=J v. 125

Kat

Why is it so important? Mind you Jon is dead x.x

Oh you think he is dead, do you--George R. R. Martin

He's in Ghost. Re-read the last POV or listen to Radio Westeros's episode on Jon's final Dance POV

Why is it so important? Mind you Jon is dead x.x

Characters don't always stay dead in this story...

GRRM has slowly been preparing the reader to accept that characters can come back from the dead. I think we have so far seen like 4 different pathways for this to happen. I think that it is all leading up to a single 'grand resurrection' that will be Azor Ahi...

But I agree that Jon's Body was dead at the end of ADWDs, though his consciousness was alive & well inside of Ghost...

GRRM has slowly been preparing the reader to accept that characters can come back from the dead. I think we have so far seen like 4 different pathways for this to happen. I think that it is all leading up to a single 'grand resurrection' that will be Azor Ahi...

But I agree that Jon's Body was dead at the end of ADWDs, though his consciousness was alive & well inside of Ghost...

Four different pathways? Wights (iffy on alive) and the whole R'hollor Kiss thing. What are the other two (I don't count fake death, a la Mance, Bran, Rickon, (Aegon?), Jon Con, Arya, Davos, etc.)

Okey, but what can he do beeing in Ghost? Run and bark?

Well what does Bran do inside Summer or inside Hodor?

And he won't be there forever. Jon-in-Ghost might travel north to see the Others and learn some stuff, he might travel south. Jon's conscious is alive and well and we'll get a look at how powerful Jon is and what a strong warg he is.

Kill some mutineers, maybe? But this is the opportunity Jon needs in order to fully explore his abilities. Before now, he has resisted the gift, but now he will no longer have a choice.

- The Wights that are associated with the Others

- Coldhands (who knows what is going on with him)

- The Kiss of Fire

- Sir Roberto Strong (he's Hispanic)

- I suppose that you could also count a Warg's 2nd Life, especially had Varamyr been successful in taking Thistle...

NOTE: it has also been suggested that Bran has the Power to "Call people back from death"... It was implied that Bran Might have this power, though Bloodraven (who is weaker than Bran) does not...

Bloodraven is weaker, but more experienced than Bran, I should say...

To fulfill a worthy life of a king!

He had known what Snow was the moment he saw that great white direwolf stalking silent at his side. One skinchanger can always sense another. Mance should have let me take the direwolf. There would be a second life worthy of a king.

Kill some mutineers, maybe? But this is the opportunity Jon needs in order to fully explore his abilities. Before now, he has resisted the gift, but now he will no longer have a choice.

Well, only except that Varamyr says in the ADWDs Prologue that a Warg looses his gift in his 2nd life, or so he thought...

So, as you so often like to say: "Your post is absurd!!!"

--

Varamyr could have been wrong...

Or Jon may find a loophole...

Well, only except that Varamyr says in the ADWDs Prologue that a Warg looses his gift in his 2nd life, or so he thought...

So, as you so often like to say: "Your post is absurd!!!"

--

Varamyr could have been wrong...

Or Jon may find a loophole...

Loophole = Jon being a super special warg with special blood.

Well what does Bran do inside Summer or inside Hodor?

And he won't be there forever. Jon-in-Ghost might travel north to see the Others and learn some stuff, he might travel south. Jon's conscious is alive and well and we'll get a look at how powerful Jon is and what a strong warg he is.

We saw what happen when the warg want to go into a men... It wasn't the most beatiful image... Of corse, if he will go to north and learn something about his skills and... what? He will be able to go inside other animals, but not human. He will not able to do anything, even if he is Aegon the Conqueror. The best idea is, that lady Melisandre will "respawn" him, becouse she fortunately is in the Wall in time of his death.

We saw what happen when the warg want to go into a men... It wasn't the most beatiful image... Of corse, if he will go to north and learn something about his skills and... what? He will be able to go inside other animals, but not human. He will not able to do anything, even if he is a Aegon the Conqueror. The best idea is, that lady Melisandre will "respawn" him, becouse she fortunately is in the Wall in time of his death.

Jon is going back to his own body...not another one, probably by some sort of King's Blood sacrifice.

Jon is going back to his own body...not another one, probably by some sort of King's Blood sacrifice.

Unlikely...

When has it required king's blood to bring a dead person back to life???

Khal Drogo? Nope...

Berric? Nope...

Can he go back to his own body? Isn't it to easy? Why this wild guy (I don't remember what his name was) who was killed by Jon behind the Wall didn't do that?

Jon may not even be dead, so there's really no way to know what's possible or not at this point.

Can he go back to his own body? Isn't it to easy?

Yes it is... Unlike most participants of this board, you seem to understand GRRM's writing style, where nothing is easy, everything is deeper & more complex than it first looks...

Archived