Tower on Fire thingy screwing up the site?

The Ned's Little Girl

We've had Xfinity turned off now -- apparently, the ad network has finally gotten complaints from other publishers that there have been issues with those ads -- and perhaps with that firm evidence in hand they'll be able to look at other ad units that cause similar issues.

It is definitely specific ads, but what we didn't realize is that even an ad on the bottom of the page could cause this issue. That was unexpected, and may well be the source of a fix to this.

Second day of using Windows 7 and Firefox and zero problems with the Xfinity ad turned off.

Seems someone doing that ad should look at their source code since all the other ads don't do the glitch.

Thanks Ran it's working great I guess in my first post I should of mentioned the JD add was one of the lateral ones at the bottom of the reply. That add was a regular problem. Well at least I helped prolong the problem and made it more difficult for you because everyone loves a challenge right... right? Who wants the obvious pointed out? Uggggg. Thanks for fixing it.

What I really think happened is the xfinity Add is Red and White symbolic of the weirwood so Bloodraven was messing with the sight. And John Deer well clearly house Baratheon is there sponsor and was trying to Usurp the sight as well. That's probably what it really was.

Archived