So bad that it's good

DeathYon

Does the Happening count? Mark Wahlberg's speech in the beginning, as well as some of the suicides are hilarious.

This!

I'd call The Happening the funniest film ever made that wasn't supposed to be comedic (or was it? Still not sure). The whole thing is just hilariously awful. It's badness is incredibly quotable though.

"I'm talking to a plastic plant" (yeah, the fact that it's plastic is why it's so ridiculous!)

"What, no!"

"You like hot dogs?"

A guy in the military saying "cheese and crackers!"

There's more, i just can't remember them. Not sure I want to.

BTW I checked out Gunda. Oh man ! A movie created solely to give the Room a tough fight it seems ! We really must expand our horizons beyond Hollywood ; International cinema does offer quite the competition ! :rofl:

I'm surprised nobody has done a Gunda vs The Room article on the whole wide Net anywhere

That's beyond human intellectual faculty

Btw for all the Room fans, have your ever listened to this song? There is also a 'The Room' game you can play online XD The Room just keeps on giving :D

This!

I'd call The Happening the funniest film ever made that wasn't supposed to be comedic (or was it? Still not sure). The whole thing is just hilariously awful. It's badness is incredibly quotable though.

"I'm talking to a plastic plant" (yeah, the fact that it's plastic is why it's so ridiculous!)

"What, no!"

"You like hot dogs?"

A guy in the military saying "cheese and crackers!"

There's more, i just can't remember them. Not sure I want to.

Stuckmann has a long take down of the movie on his channel. His Mark Wahlberg impression is priceless :D

Army of Darkness.

It was epic.

However, does anyone else here watch these movies with Rifftrax? It makes horrible movies watchable...I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard at Sharknado with Rifftrax treatment.

Has anyone ever seen a Spanish slasher film called Pieces? It has quite a cult following. It is hilarious. There's a bit in it where a detective asks a high school teacher down to a murder scene to ask if he thinks the murder may have been done by a chainsaw. The bloody chainsaw happens to be lying right next to the body. The teacher has to be told off because for no apparent reason he's touching the saw and thus tampering with evidence. He then responds with, "Yes, I think it might have been, or something similiar." Later on, the killer, wearing a mask and a serial killer raincoat, carrying another chainsaw, gets into a lift with a woman who only starts getting nervous and screaming when he turns the saw on, because apparently up until that point he seemed perfectly normal. There's so much absurdity in this film it's unbelievable, but it's highly recommended if you want a really good laugh.

What's bad about Black Sheep? It's supposed to be black comedy.

Nice wordplay there. I dunno, it just seems to be intentionally bad, and plus a lot of people say that they hated it.

Has anyone ever seen a Spanish slasher film called Pieces? It has quite a cult following. It is hilarious. There's a bit in it where a detective asks a high school teacher down to a murder scene to ask if he thinks the murder may have been done by a chainsaw. The bloody chainsaw happens to be lying right next to the body. The teacher has to be told off because for no apparent reason he's touching the saw and thus tampering with evidence. He then responds with, "Yes, I think it might have been, or something similiar." Later on, the killer, wearing a mask and a serial killer raincoat, carrying another chainsaw, gets into a lift with a woman who only starts getting nervous and screaming when he turns the saw on, because apparently up until that point he seemed perfectly normal. There's so much absurdity in this film it's unbelievable, but it's highly recommended if you want a really good laugh.

Oh wow, I've seen that one. It was when I was fairly young though, so I didn't fully understand how bad it was :P

Archived