Which missing "thing" do not give a fig about?

I think Robb's will is no longer relevant, if the north rallies for a Stark, it won't be Jon, I think Rickon will become king in the north, or at least, Lord of winterfell, he already has te support of Manderly and Stannis forces (only as Lord tho) and furthermore, his claim is better than any Jon could make

Clicked on this thread to say "Robb's Will." Jon Snow will never be King in the North, or Warden of the North. His claim is further south... which is why I thought initially he was toast at the end of the series. I like that it shows Robb's love for Jon, his brother and best friend.

(We've seen what happens to Starks when they go south of the Neck... what would happen to Snow? Literally and figuratively?)

Howland Reed. I like the idea of him, but I just don't see how he's going to work in the story. "Jon you are Rhaegars son and heir and the rightful king of westeros." Just for people to be like. "Okay someone's been licking too many toads down in the swamp.

Benjen. I cared 5 books and 4 years ago, just show us a body or have him come back already.

Who betrayed Arianne. Mainly because if and when it's revealed I can't see myself knowing the character as anything else but "random dornish character"

These are actually two of the three things I care about most (Howland and Benjen), but that's because Jon's my favorite male character.

Arianne I like much better not that I've read her released TWoW POVs. She's grown up a bit. Always wonder how she and Viserys would've done together.

I care about everybody and everything. :(

My condolences. This is a hard series for readers with empathy! :smug:

I don't care for Jon's parentage at all. Because it's too mainstream.

I think your post is far more mainstream than R+L=J...

Things I couldn't care less:

1. All Lannister related things, from missing cousins to their sword etc. And I literally roll my eyes whenever I see people asking "but where do whores go?"

2. Darkstar

3. Whether Lady Stoneheart will learn about Jon's parentage

4. Slaver's bay... Make that entire Essos...

1) Robb's Will (because I don't think it'll affect anything).

2) Benjen Stark (assume he is dead, if not I would be a bit interested in what the hell he's been doing).

3) Rickon Stark (don't care about the person, only the effect his eventual re-appearance would have on certain parts of the plot).

4) Anything related to LSH and Brienne.

And before people think I just really hate Starks, I do find Bran and Sansa's stories very interesting and I am curious about what happened to Ned's bones, if anything :lol:

I usually forget about Quaithe unless I am reading the forums. Any mysterious character whose name begins with a Q is too pretentious to tolerate. By the same thinking, I will be annoyed if Gerold Dayne is relevant. Anyone who nicknames himself Darkstar deserves ridicule. No one is impressed Jerry. They aren't going to name you the Sword of Morning for chopping a little girl's ear off.

Ashara Dayne...I don't care why she killed herself,I don't care who she f*cked in Harrenhall,I don't care who the father of her baby was.

Gerion Lannister...Honestly,if my brother was Tywin Lannister I would leave and never come back too!

And the Hooded man in Winterfell.Who cares?It doesn't affect the story

Don't care about anything Lannister related; Tyrek, Gerion, Brightroar, Tysha... then again the only Lannister character I find remotely engaging anymore is Cersei, because she cracks me up.

Robb's will. Don't think Jon's gonna end up KitN or LP or anything like that.

Benjen. I cared at first, now I've lost interest.

Who Quaithe is or what her motives are.

Yes, Quaithe is too enigmatic to even propose an idea about her identify. But she is still interesting :P

Hmmm...I don't care about Brightroar and Gerion (tho I like him), Dark Sister and Blackfyre, Benjen, Coldhands, the hooded man...

And Pink Letter!

Archived