Foreshadowing in the descriptions of Aegon and his sisters?

I belive GRRM once said that it isn't necessary for dragon rider to be Targaryen. But I find that intresting:

In GRRM's original draft Jon and Tyrion were meant to fight over Arya, and wasn't it said that Dance was supposed to happen? So if Daenerys was supposed to come in second book, then they'd have dragons necessary for Dance. So they were (maybe) supposed to fight while the best of three (Dany) would rule? That then makes Dany=Aegon, because I don't really think Visenya and Rhaenys liked each other so much, they didn't seem to have any similar trait.

But in the other side, don't Aegon, Visenya and Rhaenys resemble Baratheon brothers? Visenya=Cold, unpopular and oldest one - similar to Stannis Aegon= The one who became the king, the warrior, the middle - Robert and Rhaenys=The most warm, southen and youngest one- Renly?

At least I think Stannis is the oldest, but I didn't read the books in long time so excuse me if I'm wrong.

Robert is the eldest.

If I can just throw out a different line of thinking, I don't think Jon is going to ride one of Dany's dragons. He is either going to ride an Ice Dragon (my guess) or none at all (because he IS the Ice Dragon). He is symbolically compare to the Ice Dragon all throughout the texts. He may still be "a head of the dragon," which, I remind everyone, we don't know what that means for sure.

I kind of feeling like denying the Tyrion Targaryen thing is a bit silly at this point, but regardless, he's going to help Dany for sure, and, well.... It's just so obvious. Dragon dreams and all. Targaryen impregnations into regular women frequently end up with childbirth problems and death for the mother... Anyway. I think Vic is going to steal that dragon, and may be the third head - I don't necessarily expect him to work with Dany, but who knows. The fact that he has the fire god and the sea god on his side is very interesting, I don't think George is just going to off him - he's going to be a player, even if he is on puppet strings.

Also, it could be Bran, who I fully, fully, expect to do some dragon warging. :)

<snip>

1 Boy, 2 Girls

Aegon Targaryen (very charismatic, faithful and commanding Conqueror, enigma) - dragon Balerion, called the Black Dread - His fire was as BLACK as his scales.

Daenerys, Mother of Dragons- dragon Drogon - Drogon is believed to be the reincarnation of Balerion the Black Dread, but Daenerys decides to give him a new name for his new life. Drogon's scales are black, his horns and spinal plates are blood red,and his eyes are smouldering red pits. Drogon's flame is BLACK FIRE shot with red and the wash of its heat can be felt 30 feet away. His wing flap sounds like the clap of thunder. He bleeds black blood. He is named for her dead husband, Drogo.

<snip>

Dragons old and young, true and FALSE, bright and DARK, and you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all. Moqorro, to Tyrion Lannister. (midst definition: in the middle)

<snip>

Problem Prophesy: Why does Daenerys need to not trust Tyrion and Aegon? Could this support the above? or be dark instead of bright?

"No. Hear me, Daenerys Targaryen. The glass candles are burning.

Soon comes the pale mare(bloody flux), and after her the others. Kraken (Victarion Greyjoy) and dark flame(Moqorro), lion(Tyrion) and griffin(Jon Connington), the sun's son(Quentyn Martell) and the mummer's dragon(Vary's Aegon Targaryen). Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal.

First of all, I don't trust Quaithe or the Warlocks farther than I can throw a Blackfyre dragon. Secondly, blackfyre dragons. The Blackfyre line is a bastardization of house Targaryen, could blackfyre dragons be a bastardization of the true dragons? They do breath shadow fire, just as in Dany's vision of the burning tower and stone dragon. They could be an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES of dragon.

I feel like people are over complicating this. The OP has it down, and it's pretty simple, so long as you don't feel the need to make every lien match perfectly, or that there can't be other characters that also fit pretty well, or you can't switch around who's Aegon.

These supposed "hint" descriptions aside, it seems just all the obvious in every basic broad stroke way that Dany and Drogon = Aegon and Balerion, Jon and Rhaegal = Visenya and Vhagar, Tyrion and Viserion = Rhaenys and Meraxes. That doesn't mean that's right, but its the most obvious associations being ready for the taking.

Archived