Which one of you is organizing this GOT party? Saucy minx. ;)

kairparavel

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/fbh/4838051470.html

Hello,

I am organizing a stag party for one of my friends on the weekend of the 21/22 February. Because we are giant nerds, the party will take the form of us playing a game of thrones the board game.

The idea is that we will dress as the lords of westeros and drink a lot of mead or wine while warring with one another for control of the seven kingdoms. As weird as that sounds, we are actually sane most of us are in relationships (there will be six of us, we are mostly late twenties) and I can promise no degenerates/ predators/ nutters.

I would like to have a girl or a group of girls there to serve us drinks, deliver secret diplomatic messages and act as the MC. Whoever it is should also be in some kind of costume, perhaps a serving wench, or a noble lady or daenarys or whatever you think is best.

I would like someone who is a fan of the show and someone who is intelligent enough to call the shots on the rules (which will take a bit of study), administer drinking penalties and add some flavour to the whole thing generally. I am not looking for any sexual services or nudity (although if you are comfortable being topless let me know how much extra you'd like for that)

This would all take place the afternoon of the Saturday so expect to be done around 8pm, the game normally lasts around 5-6 hours for which I would like to pay around £45 + food and drinks if you'd like them.

I'm advertising early, please reply to this odd request if you think its for you please reply back to me with a bit about yourself (or yourselves if it is a group) and your compensation expectiations and perhaps we can talk over the phone about this closer to the time.

Cheers!

A

Kudos to you for offering extra cash for attending topless. Well played.

I'm soooo telling my friends about this hahah oh, n-not because you know, i want to, ahem, take part in it or anything :shifty:

I do occasionally browse my local craigslist to see how hilarious it is lol but there was once a guy who wanted to meet a man who would park near a darkened street in the late evening and to signal he was the one who made the ad he was planning on howling. Excellent.

So the best idea for a GoT stag party this dude had was this? board games with cosplay ?

Well obviously he has at least 3 killings organised for the actual wedding day so he can't over do it on the stag do.

Archived