Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

Now thats strange, I start reading this thread, and Tom suggests we go to the Scottish butcher for sliced sausage, BLACK PUDDING and liver!!!

The only sad part to this plan, is that the butcher is local, not in Scotland!

Yup, so is Tom!

..and to get the thread back on track, now I'm not working, I've been catching up the housework. I "found" a ships decanter (under a pile of dust!!!) it had chocolate port in it, but it had sat so long the chocolate has laminated on the inside of the decanter, still tastes good, though...

Yup, so is Tom!

..and to get the thread back on track, now I'm not working, I've been catching up the housework. I "found" a ships decanter (under a pile of dust!!!) it had chocolate port in it, but it had sat so long the chocolate has laminated on the inside of the decanter, still tastes good, though...

As long as the person posting is sufficiently intoxicated, the thread is not off track :) .

And congratulations on finding the port. I've always found that cleaning is much more enjoyable when there is a certain amount of alcohol involved, though for me it does tend to make the total cleaning time longer.

very true, but i need to empty the decanter so i can clean it and refll it, I found 2 more bottles of choccy port in the cupboard. See Tom had dumped some stuff in front of the cupboard, so Its been inaccessible for a while.

I also found two 2000 bottle of Palandri Museum release shiraz, now i need to make something nice to have it with!

Tonight is a night for drinking. Yet another family dinner. But for a wedding this time. The last few in the last couple of months have been for funerals.

Martini O'clock begins now and will continue for the rest of the evening.

Celebrate with me in spirit if you can :cheers:

very true, but i need to empty the decanter so i can clean it and refll it, I found 2 more bottles of choccy port in the cupboard. See Tom had dumped some stuff in front of the cupboard, so Its been inaccessible for a while.

I also found two 2000 bottle of Palandri Museum release shiraz, now i need to make something nice to have it with!

Fava beans and liver make a nice pairing.

ugh all the alcohol is gone in the house but i didn't wanna be finished yet too late to buy any

Theda, did you drink all the vodka again??????

Giving an exam on the last class of the week (I DON'T WORK ON FRIDAYS, MOSTLY) I will be joining all of you shortly.

Archived