Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

I've been a bit disappointed that the question in the thread title receives little attention. So how did it happen, you lushes? Have you no rationalizations to offer for your behavior?

4 litres of dry-hopped sour ale and I'm listening to Cat Stevens' Trouble on endless repeat.

Might need intervention.

I'm supposed to be taking my six year old nephew to his soccer game tomorrow morning, and I'm worried that hungover uncle Nasrudin will frighten him now that he's so very familiar with drunk uncle Nasrudin.

4 litres of dry-hopped sour ale and I'm listening to Cat Stevens' Trouble on endless repeat.

Might need intervention.

I'm supposed to be taking my six year old nephew to his soccer game tomorrow morning, and I'm worried that hungover uncle Nasrudin will frighten him now that he's so very familiar with drunk uncle Nasrudin.

Just play your nephew Cat Stevens' father and son, he'll understand

I've been a bit disappointed that the question in the thread title receives little attention. So how did it happen, you lushes? Have you no rationalizations to offer for your behavior?

For me the usual method is to open my mouth and put alcohol in it. I can't speak for any of the rest of these deviants, though.

For me the usual method is to open my mouth and put alcohol in it. I can't speak for any of the rest of these deviants, though.

that's the traditional way, which i prefer. but i am given to understand that almost everyone else in the thread gets drunk exclusively via liquor enema. so yeah they nasty.

Archived