Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

v tipsy had a nice night with friends my mates were counting how many times i'd have an explosive crazy loud laugh and they got to the 20s i think made me laugh that they were counting my laughs but thwere wqe go

i had a v passionate conversation about peep show, it's always sunny, world of warcradxt and ferentus with friend

sg0ot too excited about them ferentus was such a good game huh i wonder if anyone here played it a v good MMO that never made it paST BETA oi think and everyone woek up one day...and it was gone...so sad you google it and theres still hardcore fans who miss and love it i miss that game :( :I(

I hate when the people I'm drinking with fall asleep before I do. Too awake to take a nap on the couch. still half drunk so I can't drive home. At least their cats are awake too keep me company.

Edit: guess I'll just use this time to straighten things up here a bit.

The sly old dog Alex Trebek had one of those "Potent Potables" categories on the Jeopardy tonight.

I learned the Gaelic translation of drambuie, and it is amazing.

^Ugh. You're link didn't work for me, so I actually had to take the 30 seconds to look up the Gaelic meaning of drambuie myself. I've never had that stuff, but I'm kind of leery of alcohol that has honey in it. Usually too sweet for me. How pronounced is the honey?

And crap, I just looked at my recordings, and my DVR didn't record tonight's Jeopardy. POS.

Fuck you Airport Taxi. There are still, like, three beers left and I haven't seen my friend in months. He will totally survive if he has to get up with his kids in 5 hours.

Don't get me started on iHail. They say it will be 45 minutes but then they show up in 5 minutes.

I'm not done! Give him back.

And so it has begun. St Patrick's Day 2015 is around the corner and already I've seen people "getting into the spirit of things", wearing shamrock hats, speaking in pretend Irish accents and begrudgingly forcing down their one pint of Guinness a year. Just fuck off.

i only drive drunk at frankie's fun park...go carts...and i am Mario Andretti on that damn track...who cares that most of the fuckers i am beating are under 18...go cry to your mommas....

tonight i am still stuck in the wine hole but time is winding down i can smell the vodka from here...sniff...snifff...snifff

:smoking:

No one has posted in this thread in 3 days! Y'all are slacking! :whip:

I discovered Regal Apple Crown Royal over the weekend. Oh man. It should be illegal for something that strong to taste so delicious straight. :drool: I was guzzling it like water.

Archived