Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

Once the donkey loves you, he loves you forever--regardless of what you do. That explains all, I'm afraid.

And this is how we lost the like button, "like" just isn't strong enough...

Once the donkey loves you, he loves you forever--regardless of what you do. That explains all, I'm afraid.

Not that I've done anything wrong, but had I, I would retreat to this.

I know that I have been loved and am loved.

Wait, what? What thread we in?

I'm going to get drunk tonight actually, and watch the Mayweather-Paquiao fight!

I'm a big fan of MMA and boxing. I know that Mayweather will probably start picking Pac Man apart after the 4th round or so, but I'm hoping that Floyd gets knocked on his arse before that happens.

GO PAQUIAO

I'm going to get drunk tonight actually, and watch the Mayweather-Paquiao fight!

I'm a big fan of MMA and boxing. I know that Mayweather will probably start picking Pac Man apart after the 4th round or so, but I'm hoping that Floyd gets knocked on his arse before that happens.

GO PAQUIAO

:cheers: would be awesome if Pac caught him early

Its a long story Larry. BlackBear was a BlackBear and Pebble was a Pebble until Pebble became a Genius and the BlackBear became a Pebble. And since the BlackPebble is hosting this round of Pictionary, we are letting our inner BlackBears run free.

Now does it make sense? If not, then you need a drink.

Some foolish person left a beer sitting here in the living room. :looks at cat: . It is not MY FAULT I mistook it for my coffee.

Oh crap, and just accidentally answered the phone when my colleague from the Uni called. It was important enough I had to call boss.

:leaving:

Archived