Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

:lol:

Wait... No airport bar?!

Prepare yourself for KC WorldCon. NO AIRPORT BAR! Liquor up before you leave the hotel.

I am looking around the house for supplies for my daydrunk. Feels GOOD not to have to work on a Tuesday.

I found a half bottle of wine and an assortment of beers that need to be chilled. There is also a large pile of unpaid bills on the coffee table. This is a recipe for a nice big hangover.

Prepare yourself for KC WorldCon. NO AIRPORT BAR! Liquor up before you leave the hotel.

I know I had a few beers before my flight when I was in KC a couple years ago. The bar was before security, but then security pretty much put you right at your gate.

I know I had a few beers before my flight when I was in KC a couple years ago. The bar was before security, but then security pretty much put you right at your gate.

Was it the platform 9 3/4 bar? I'll wear my hunting gear next time and track that sucker down.

Settled on white wine for my day off. Finishing The Goblin Emperor today. I think Ancillary Sword arrived at the local pub and I have 3 graphic novels to read. I am definitely not getting much housework done today.

Archived