Drunk Again. How did this happen?

Lily Valley

I'm thinking that getting drunk on a Tuesday evening is kind of... I dunno, maybe ill-advised and wrong?

And I would say that, except I have drunk a bottle of wine SINGLE-HANDEDLY.

Why? Because it was THERE.

And a couple weeks later, I'M GETTING DRUNK ON A TUESDAY. I am drinking a bunch of Torpedoes and trying to find my Damn the Torpedoes LP but I think I lent it to my brother. If I can't find it I'm going to just get drunk and keep posting.

I went to Conquest Brewing's "Finisher release beer share" last Saturday morning. I partook of too much shared beer. Had a hangover all afternoon as I sobered up.

I don't believe I've ever talked about your family. Therefore, I can only hope my "slats" are safe from being targeted. ;)

Never finished the two beers from yesterday. Today was movies and wine. To far away to care aout my rant.

And now its timme for bedbed. Lets go Wens......bblvj

edith: no lsats, just boxsprings

Context clarifier:

Mum has a very interesting personality. Sister and I are allowed to criticize her, privately. Mum is currently coping with her husband's mother's terminal illness, she's a retired nurse and very good at handling that stuff and disseminating information. Step-family has been critical and my sister and I are about fed up with their bitching.

Drunken rant with sister ended in Two EPIC hangovers separated by 2600 miles. There may have been a nap on the cool tile floor of the bathroom. Sometimes you just HAVE TO.

Apologies to all of you lovely people who would never have the bad manners to criticize a person doing a tough job to the very best of their ability.

ESPECIALLY IF IT'S MY MUM!

YOUR SLATS ARE ALL SAFE.

scot, LV is fucking with you mercilessly. she damn well knows that you wouldn't know the term slats, as it is a term drawn from the dialectics common to the inland northwest empire's bathtub crank subculture. the proper yankee term from my point of origin in the great lakes may be more familiar to you (meatflaps), whereas dixie generally doesn't have a cognate term, as the concept contravenes its assumed gentility. down my way, though, we refer to this as les boeufs tournedos, best served in sauce béarnaise.

Archived