R+L=J v.128

J. Stargaryen

I would find that extremely hypocritical for Martin to reveal it by using a dream, when he has said that the dreams in his story aren't to be taken literal. It would also be extremely hypocritical for this board not to accept parts of dreams from characters like Ned and Jaime as true (Lyanna screaming as Ned fights the KG possibly indicating she's giving birth then, Rhaegar saying he left his wife and children in Jaime's hands), but suddenly accept this one as being true.

If it gets revealed, it's not coming from a dream.

There is a distinction between dreams and visions.

OMG, LOOK!

Jaime Lannister Season 3 Episode 10:

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jaime-Lannister.jpg

Jaime Lannister Season 4 Episode 1:

http://momentumbooks.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/wpid-jaime-lannister-665x385.jpg

His hair is SHORTER!!! He CUT HIS HAIR!

That can only mean one thing- Jaime Lannister DIED between seasons 3 and 4. There's no other explanation for his hair being shorter.

I called it.

/copyrighting this one, too

There is a distinction between dreams and visions.

And how would anybody know the difference between a vision and a dream, when someone is unconscious?

That's not even getting into the fact that some of the visions have been flat out wrong in the series so far. So why suddenly believe this one to be true? But then again, people on this board are pretty hypocritical (i.e believing that Rhaegar died with Lyanna's name on his lips when that's impossible) so it's not surprising to me.

OMG, LOOK!

Jaime Lannister Season 3 Episode 10:

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jaime-Lannister.jpg

Jaime Lannister Season 4 Episode 1:

http://momentumbooks.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/wpid-jaime-lannister-665x385.jpg

His hair is SHORTER!!! He CUT HIS HAIR!

That can only mean one thing- Jaime Lannister DIED between seasons 3 and 4. There's no other explanation for his hair being shorter.

I called it.

/copyrighting this one, too

He both died AND left the show. But was still on the show.... :blink:

Please explain this.

Have you died several times and can speak to the ability to utter words as you die?

Well, obviously he HAS. I mean it's well documented that people are utterly incapable of talking within the last 2 hours of death.

Also:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Basically- long hair sucks. I have to deal with my daughter's hair being long because she's in ballet, and is required to keep it up in a bun. But god, I hate it. I completely understand how much it sucks to be contractually obligated to keep hair long.

And I've regrown long hair and even wear it loose, the first time in years (or perhaps ever), and thoroughly enjoying it :-)

Please explain this.

Have you died several times and can speak to the ability to utter words as you die?

The vision depicts Rhaegar standing right after he's hit by Robert's hammer (as the rubies are flying), and then him falling to his knees. Robert and Rhaegar fought on horse back, so he was never standing when he got hit and never fell to his knees. Not only that, but if Robert hit him hard enough to cave in his chest with his abnormally large hammer as well as drive a spike through plate armour, there's no possible way that Rhaegar stayed standing from the blow. He'd have been knocked on his ass as there's simply too much force. And if he stayed standing, it's only possible from the spike through his heart, which isn't included in the vision despite Robert telling us that's how he killed him and the vision showcases right when he hit him. So the vision isn't real right off the bat off the fact that we know that Robert and Rhaegar fought on horseback, and that even if they hadn't, Rhaegar wouldn't have still been standing from a blow that had enough force behind it to cave in his chest and punch a spike through plate armour unless Robert was the one holding him up, yet the vision shows the hit but no spike through Rhaegar's heart..

Then you get into the fact that Robert drove the spike of his hammer through Rhaegar's heart. Rhaegar would have died instantly and wouldn't be able to murmur a name. And if he didn't, Robert's blow also caved in his chest. He wouldn't have lungs to murmur a name.

The vision isn't possibly true.

It is too late to explain that the whole Jon'shair-gate was a joke?

Only people who want to read something into it took it as a sign. The rest of us know that it doesn't mean shit.

Especially in light of the fact that KH just got a huge pay raise. I would totally waste a lot of time and money giving an actor a huge raise when he's about to be killed off in the show. Makes a lot of sense.

Only people who want to read something into it took it as a sign. The rest of us know that it doesn't mean shit.

Especially in light of the fact that KH just got a huge pay raise. I would totally waste a lot of time and money giving an actor a huge raise when he's about to be killed off in the show. Makes a lot of sense.

AND he was one of the people that signed on for a full 7 seasons along with Dinklage and Emilia. (and Lena?)

AND he was one of the people that signed on for a full 7 seasons along with Dinklage and Emilia. (and Lena?)

Jon's going to be there in the end. Now, he might die in the end, but he'll still be there.

Only people who want to read something into it took it as a sign. The rest of us know that it doesn't mean shit.Especially in light of the fact that KH just got a huge pay raise. I would totally waste a lot of time and money giving an actor a huge raise when he's about to be killed off in the show. Makes a lot of sense.

Do you think he blackmailed them threatening to cut his hair if he didn't get more money? Is he part of the Illemonati? No something is not right "hair", what if the Illemonati kidnapped Kit and threatened to cut his hair trying to force the show to make Dany from Dorne. Then they gave Kit a raise after he escaped to compensate for his pain and suffering.

Do you think he blackmailed them threatening to cut his hair if he didn't get more money? Is he part of the Illemonati? No something is not right "hair", what if the Illemonati kidnapped Kit and threatened to cut his hair trying to force the show to make Dany from Dorne. Then they gave Kit a raise after he escaped to compensate for his pain and suffering.

...by god, I think you're onto something here.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Quick, someone call Dan Brown.

Archived