ASOIAF 2015 Theory Poll

BryndenBFish

Hi everyone,

I'm conducting a series of polls across the fandom to determine popularity of ASOIAF theories. To construct this poll, I've used the /r/asoiaf Theory Resource, Westeros' Compendium of Theories and other sites to grab theories that are popular in the fandom. At this point, I have multiple polls going on in different parts of the ASOIAF universe. This is intended to capture data from somewhat disconnected portions of the fandom as well as see divergence of thought. As Westeros is among the oldest fan-communities, your input is invaluable.

I plan to release results on Monday, January 19, 2015. I will include references to other parts of the fandom that I poll when I release the results. Thanks so much for participating. If you have any questions, let me know!

HERE'S THE LINK

Thanks so much & Happy voting!

I'd also like to see the results :)

Oh, and how about "which Starks will be alive at the end of the series?" as a question.

I'll be releasing results on Monday. I'll have graphs showing what different parts of the fandom think about each theory. Should be a lot of fun!

Filled it out on Reddit earlier. I'm intrigued to see the final results, along with some wacky "other" responses.

Poll about a Poll: How many of the questions on the second page have the eventual reveals/truths as selectable options?

I'm gonna go with 6/10.

Archived