Sansa will marry Jon Snow

Taenqyrhae

Hopefully this is not dependent on show contracts...

Well, now some of them won't be in the show, they will have exclusivity.

:lmao:

No laughing matter. I mean, as soon as one person says "Oh, I like!" it goes into their little pixeled heads and you hear them say stuff like "I need a raise, I have children!", specially Robert and Ashara Dayne, pfffff...

Well, now some of them won't be in the show, they will have exclusivity.

No laughing matter. I mean, as soon as one person says "Oh, I like!" it goes into their little pixeled heads and you hear them say stuff like "I need a raise, I have children!", specially Robert and Ashara Dayne, pfffff...

They have to pay for their Lemon Trees somehow!! geez...it's called inflation!!!

No. They may not be biological siblings, but they grew up has such and think of each other as such. Also, I think it would be much more interesting to see them as a kickass brother-sister team. If Jon ever gets married (and that's a big IF), there are other ladies who would a better match for them. And I'm sure that there's a man out there for Sansa as well.

Or you could look at the tourney Sansa actually attended, her own father's tourney.

Sansa watched Sandor defeat:

Baratheon

Lannister

Tyrell ("The day is yours")

Also Littlefinger bet against him and lost.

And hey, let's fit Sweetrobin in there, she's pretending to kiss Sandor when she kisses him.

Sansa "knew the Hound would win" and Ned said she "had the right of it" and she remembered: He had been the champion in her father's tourney, Sansa remembered.

Just saying, if tourneys are foreshadowing, why not the one she watched?

Boo, you're making too much sense! That's not theory material! Why think that an event early on in the series that Sansa actually attended and that several characters that are to play roles in her storyline were present at or participated in, which was described in detail in her and her father's POV, would foreshadow something about her future, when you can speculate that a minor detail from an event 90 years earlier attended by a random minor character with no similarities to Sansa other than gender and age and a situation nothing like hers, was really foreshadowing major developments in Sansa's storyline in a very contrived way where you have to overlook some details to make it work?

(Otherwise known as Reverse Occam's Razor.)

It's not the same. It's like saying that Jennifer Lopez looks JCRBish because we both have similar latino features.

It's exactly the same and it's exactly my point.

Saying that someone who "looks" like someone else must absolutely be related to them is plain silliness.

Just as silly is the presumption that those who do not resemble the norm in their family are absolutely not related to them.

Surely you can think of the same examples in the books that I can, on both sides.

Or you could look at the tourney Sansa actually attended, her own father's tourney.

Sansa watched Sandor defeat:

Baratheon

Lannister

Tyrell ("The day is yours")

Also Littlefinger bet against him and lost.

And hey, let's fit Sweetrobin in there, she's pretending to kiss Sandor when she kisses him.

Sansa "knew the Hound would win" and Ned said she "had the right of it" and she remembered: He had been the champion in her father's tourney, Sansa remembered.

Just saying, if tourneys are foreshadowing, why not the one she watched?

I agree with this though I don't ship them.

I've never understood the appeal with this pairing. It has grown very popular recently...well, fanfiction wise.

I would rather see Jon marry Dany if we are going with Jon/Incest. I can't see Jon agreeing with marrying Sansa.

However, it is not as unrealistic as people are making out. GRRM did make Ned's parents cousins (who most likely grew up with each other in Winterfell) and there are some interesting parallels between Jon and Sansa.

Here (scroll down and read the post from tze, it is excellent)

I just want to see them become advisors to each other, being closer (as sibling figures) than they were in GOT.

I could say it is in the realm of possibility ( somewhere in Asshai) but I can't see it. I am not sure that the Starks will ever have a big reunion so to speak. There is much between them both figuratively and in actual distance.

I also think there is way too much incest in the series, I know it is necessary but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm just trying to say that in Westeros when two people get married it's usually an arrenged marriage and the feelings of the people involved don't matter. You don't fall in love and get married, you get married and then fall in love.. or not. Do you think that Jon and Sansa will get to decide by themselves who they are going to marry.

It's difficult to argue about this, because I obviously see Jon and Sansa's current relationship in a different way than most people here.

I tried to reply to someone, but apparently I don't know how to use this forum :dunce:

No.

I'm just trying to say that in Westeros when two people get married it's usually an arrenged marriage and the feelings of the people involved don't matter. You don't fall in love and get married, you get married and then fall in love.. or not. Do you think that Jon and Sansa will get to decide by themselves who they are going to marry.

It's difficult to argue about this, because I obviously see Jon and Sansa's current relationship in a different way than most people here.

Of course they do. Perks of being the guys (and gals) actually in charge and arranging that this kind of alliances.

The Daynes and Lysenes look Valyrian, not Targ.

We haven't meet Lynesse. "Looks like Daenerys" could mean that she was blonde and fragile, not that she actually had the Valyrian look. Jorah isn't the most objective guy either.

Ashara Dayne had dark hair though, so not all Da<ynes were blonde and pruple-eyed.

Lynesse is confrimed to be honey-blonde, at least.

Assumption being the keyword.

And we are not discussing full Valyrian descent. We are discussing Martell and Targ as parents.

Not sure what your assessment has to do with anything.

I am discussing full Valyrian descent, as in Rhaegar Targaryen. I did the entire time. Did you not notice?

You claim that I'm merely making assumptions based on nothing canon, yet I am clearly not. Can you in fact disprove any of my assumption. Is there any evidence you can put forth to prove my assumption wrong? Right now you are making as many assumptions as I am, so it feels very hypocritical of you to dismiss my posts while glorifying your own, when you don't even put any effort into doing research.

Archived