Sansa will marry Jon Snow

Taenqyrhae

So like here is how a Jon and Sansa match makes sense politically. Jon ends up becoming The Night's King. And when you're the Night's King, the only fit consort for you, is the Queen of Darkness herself.

Here is the smoking gun, that Sansa is The Queen of Darkness (and the worst person in Westeros).

So like here is how a Jon and Sansa match makes sense politically. Jon ends up becoming The Night's King. And when you're the Night's King, the only fit consort for you, is the Queen of Darkness herself.

Here is the smoking gun, that Sansa is The Queen of Darkness (and the worst person in Westeros).

Perfect! :lol:

Well, technically it doesn't. But, if such a match doesn't make much sense politically, then, I would submit, the probability of such a marriage becomes very low.

As others have pointed out, both Jon and Sansa would probably find such a marriage a bit repulsive, even after Jon learns his true identity.

GRRM is certainly capable of writing torrid incestuous affairs. Nobody would deny that. But, such an affair would be a little out of character for both Jon and Sansa, I would think.

This, too. Some are saying there will be a romance. Some are saying it will be political. Some both.

But as many have pointed out, why marry at all?

There's already an alliance by blood. And a marriage (and all that implies) would be out of character for both characters, as written.

But alot of assumptions are made with J/S as I read this idea as Jon on the IT. The Wot5K started with the seven kingdoms bound into one. War can redraw boundaries, countries can split up, old territories regain their former independence and who's to say this won't happen in Westeros? I propose it has a very good chance of happening.

If the Wall comes down and the NW is disbanded, will the North Beyond the Wall become a new kingdom? Who will rule it? Will the North split from KL and become an independent kingdom once again?

Will Dany and her dragons sit the IT, Rickon become King in the North and Jon the King Beyond the Wall?

I myself see neither a Jon/Sansa marriage or Jon sitting the Iron Throne. :dunno:

But alot of assumptions are made with J/S as I read this idea as Jon on the IT. The Wot5K started with the seven kingdoms bound into one. War can redraw boundaries, countries can split up, old territories regain their former independence and who's to say this won't happen in Westeros? I propose it has a very good chance of happening.

If the Wall comes down and the NW is disbanded, will the North Beyond the Wall become a new kingdom? Who will rule it? Will the North split from KL and become an independent kingdom once again?

Will Dany and her dragons sit the IT, Rickon become King in the North and Jon the King Beyond the Wall?

I myself see neither a Jon/Sansa marriage or Jon sitting the Iron Throne. :dunno:

Well, I'm certainly not one who is convinced Jon will sit the Iron Throne. And I kind of hope it doesn't happen as I think that would be a really crappy ending for him. But that's neither here nor there.

I certainly think the map being redrawn in Westeros is a possibility. But, I would only see a Sansa/Jon marriage if Sansa inherited Winterfell and became Queen In The North. But, I don't think that is going to happen. I'm pretty sure that either Rickon or Bran are going to survive and will return to Winterfell.

Or maybe Jon becomes King In The North and takes a Stark girl for a consort. But, if that happens, he might as well take Arya for his consort, since he is closer to her. But, I don't see that happening either.

The bottom line is that scenario of Jon getting with Sansa is pretty unlikely. Is it impossible? No. Nothing is impossible, I suppose. But, I think the probability of it happening is very low. I sure in the hell wouldn't want to bet on it, unless I got a really good money line.

Well, I'm certainly not one who is convinced Jon will sit the Iron Throne. And I kind of hope it doesn't happen as I think that would be a really crappy ending for him. But that's neither here nor there.

I certainly think the map being redrawn in Westeros is a possibility. But, I would only see a Sansa/Jon marriage if Sansa inherited Winterfell and became Queen In The North. But, I don't think that is going to happen. I'm pretty sure that either Rickon or Bran are going to survive and will return to Winterfell.

Or maybe Jon becomes King In The North and takes a Stark girl for a consort. But, if that happens, he might as well take Arya for his consort, since he is closer to her. But, I don't see that happening either.

The bottom line is that scenario of Jon getting with Sansa is pretty unlikely. Is it impossible? No. Nothing is impossible, I suppose. But, I think the probability of it happening is very low. I sure in the hell wouldn't want to bet on it, unless I got a really good money line.

Bran and Rickon may both survive and return to WF. I see Jon taking either Stark girl for wife or consort as very unlikely. If he were to become KitN or KBtW, Val would still make the best wife for him in my view, mostly because there are already sparks between them and Jon likes and respects Val.

Archived